New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are very proud to announce the new Load One Gold Rewards Program for our drivers. We feel this will be one of the very best reward programs in the industry. It will reward our drivers in a number of areas and offers them REAL rewards. Our emphasis has always been on retention versus recruiting. While we currently have one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry sector we still know we can improve. This program affirms all of that and at the same time places an emphasis on critical areas like safety, training, and actionable survey feedback.

We also feel this will be a great tool for our fleet owners as it offers yet another reason for drivers to want to run for them at Load One.

For the complete information on this program our drivers will need to visit our web site at load1.com and click on the online driver resources tab.

Or click here for complete program description and info. http://www.load1.com/cmsAdmin/uploads/Gold-Rewards-Welcome-Letter.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawrence

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The link has been updated to correct the ssl certificate error issue.

gold bars.jpg

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
John,

Great program! Its always refreshing to know that you and the rest of the Load 1 team continuously look for ways to improve an already outstanding experience for O/O's , drivers , and Fleet owners.
Thanks again for everything to help us succeed at Load 1.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't log in for the life of me. Tried every combination of my name. Are you trying to tell me something?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Super program, John.

Easy to see why Load 1 stands alone for taking care of its drivers, O/O's and Fleet Owners.

One question: How many points do we get for putting up with a certain Canadian????:rolleyes:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I havent had a chance to dig into it very deep yet, but it sounds cool and I trust LoadOne to get it right.

How many points does it take to get the Jag?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Now that would be funny. 10 points earns you lunch with John at Isis.

I think we will have little bumps to work out but I think it is a great concept. Instead of unattainable goals and worthless rewards, this is truly designed to reward for doing a good job and loyalty. As well the surveys will help us to get honest confidential data and feedback that we can use to improve our side. We hope to grow the program and to make it even more rewarding as we go.

We didn't want to imitate so many of the so so programs out there. Once again we wanted to innovate and lead!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks John this looks like something we all can enjoy. Nice to see you today.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
***copied from the locations thread*** So , At the completion of the survey they get a code and a link that points them to a the awards sight an a one question quiz whereas they enter the code. Immediately upon entering the code the points are loaded.

Two things:

1. When I first logged in, it sent me directly to the page where you change your password. I couldn't get past that page even after I changed the password. So, I went back (back button) and started over at the original login screen and it didn't want to recognize me at all at that point. Sooo.... I tried logging in with my new password and I got in. So, once you've changed your password, you may need to back up to the original screen and use your new password from there (Scottm???)

2. Once I had completed the survey, it directed me back to the login screen again where I logged back in, but no quiz. ----> Click on opportunities, then upper left directly under the word GOLD, is the tab for quizzes..click that :D

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
So did it show you completed the quiz and awarded you the points?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I really didn't have any problems and it credited the points properly, but it opened four separate browsers by the time it was finished.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I see some really neat rewards in there. A person (like myself) who has intentions of getting a tv for his van/truck might want to save up points for one..or several other things that I saw. Like most of the point/rewards stuff we see, some of the items are not really something that I see as practical to a trucking related program, but others may like that stuff more so than the practical stuff that I like to see.

Personally, for me, I like to see stuff like truck routed GPS units, Sirius/XM radio systems, maybe a 1 month or 1 yr subscription to Sirius/XM, laptop stands...etc, etc. Stuff that we would buy..or like to buy...on our own. Anytime I see something that I was planning to buy anyway and I see a way to earn it in a program like this, the program becomes more valuable.

Overall, it's a very neat program that once again shows LoadOne's commitment to it's owner's and drivers!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You guys crack me up. ;)
I like that it isn't the usual rewards deal, based on miles run [not entirely within our control] or time spent in service [personal & family issues happen to everyone].
Another home run, John.

PS I was watching "Undercover Boss" on cable, and thinking that John Elliot would need the special effects team of a major studio to do that - and that's a good thing, IMO.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Super program?....we'll see..:rolleyes:

Who awards points? for what tasks and at what frequency?

Can you be more specific and when and for what, points will be awarded? (same as above)

Will it take me 10 yrs to collect enough points to get a toaster? LOL

The success (value ) of this program will eventually be rated when the estimated value of the cash out period can be established.

With that said....it is creative and something different....kudos John

You can't claim to be an industry leader if you are not that one setting that standard...and I do believe John you are always nudging the bar higher...Congrats...:)