July locations and banter and everything else

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, balmy 86* here. Just took ms. Daisy for her morning walk and it is sticky here. Gonna have faith today is the day. Hopefully get one today heading the rite direction. Sitting at 60 hrs empty. This is the longest in quite awhile and don't think we have been over 24 in the last 3 weeks. We have faith.

Glad to see you got one Steve. You had some time wrapped up.

Gee almost feel for you if you weren't sitting there rejecting trips LOL

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Morning all, already nice and warm here in Taylor. Running a local then will shutting down for the rest of the month. Wife is having her Right knee replaced on Monday, so I'll be home taking care of her. Everyone have great weekend and stay safe.

Have a great time home, best of luck to the Mrs. I am sure she will be doing much better afterwards. Enjoy your time.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hey, don't put plural into it. LOL It was just one and it was Denver. Want to be home Monday so it wasn't an option. Did except one to mcallen this morning but it cancelled. Still got the afternoon left so we will see what stirs. You stop in mn. Back again, you just left the other day so you didn't have to buy breakfast. LOL I think we owe you one for pickles.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
a couple more days of hot here in central IN then it is supposed to be better. Good luck to all looking for a load.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
People are more excited about the new T-shirts..... :rolleyes:

What new t shirts?
I was busy filling out the survey that it hasn't credited to me yet, but that's ok, if I have to do it over, I can see which dispatchers can be bribed for a good rating, lol.
You know I'm just kidding - it's a pretty good program, and I'm going to enjoy it.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What new t shirts?
I was busy filling out the survey that it hasn't credited to me yet, but that's ok, if I have to do it over, I can see which dispatchers can be bribed for a good rating, lol.
You know I'm just kidding - it's a pretty good program, and I'm going to enjoy it.

Did u go all the way through to the login and second quizz? My points were there right away.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What new t shirts?

Did u go all the way through to the login and second quizz? My points were there right away.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What new t shirts?

So , At the completion of the survey they get a code and a link that points them to a the awards sight an a one question quiz whereas they enter the code. Immediately upon entering the code the points are loaded.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
A little favor. If we could put all of the comments, questions and stuff pertaining to the reward program in that thread. It will make it easier for us to monitor and answer questions and such as they might get missed in this thread.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Can you post a pick of the new tshirts we can see without having to login to Facebook. For those of us who dont facebook

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sure. I didn't think you had to have facebook to see pics and stuff but here you go.

tshirt.jpg

You can always view the company page at www.facebook.com/loadone without signing up for facebook.

Last edited: