New Ford transit van information from Europe

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
I'll keep my eyes open here for any info Ford provides the dealers.

If anyone wants to inspect one of the Ford HCV vans, we took in a used one with 32k on it for $26,995. And it can be financed.. www.wehelpbadcredit.com is the website to check out.

Drive safe in this winter weather!

James

You sound probably list that truck in the classifieds and the financing offer in the financing forum where people who are looking for that kind of thing can find them.

mrguard

Seasoned Expediter
mrguard, does Vision Mfg. still make the HCV?

Not sure. We abandoned the market when the contracts we purchased the HCV's expired. We are now just sitting and waiting to see what Ford does with the new vehicles.

I had enough static from the boards that we sold the remaining vehicles and this one became available at a decent price for used.. and can be financed.

James

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Not sure. We abandoned the market when the contracts we purchased the HCV's expired. We are now just sitting and waiting to see what Ford does with the new vehicles.

I had enough static from the boards that we sold the remaining vehicles and this one became available at a decent price for used.. and can be financed.

James

That is a very nice van.. Must resist truck payments........ .must... resist.....

Wish it had a few more miles and a lower price. I know there is other one listed here, but I'd need someone to tote the note on it.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
That is a very nice van.. Must resist truck payments........ .must... resist.....

Wish it had a few more miles and a lower price. I know there is other one listed here, but I'd need someone to tote the note on it.

The guy that went goofy and wallpapered the place with his ads should be able to help you...and Jack & Gracies van is "Turn Key"...you need nothing but a driver to go expediting..everything is there Straps, e-track bunk, insulated...gps....

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
The guy that went goofy and wallpapered the place with his ads should be able to help you...and Jack & Gracies van is "Turn Key"...you need nothing but a driver to go expediting..everything is there Straps, e-track bunk, insulated...gps....

actually.. I was not thinking of him. The poster earlier could finance the one on his lot. Honestly, I'd go with the 36K one over Jacks. 110K fewer miles, not a whole lot more money. I see he set it up nice. but I need one set up for dash and back. I don't need to live in it so I'd have to undo most of his work.

L

leilasmith23

I think this truck is so powerful. But its really expensive. I wish I can also have this for my unfinished furniture business.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrguard

Seasoned Expediter

Nice thing is this still has warranty left on it and there is a 3yr/48k powertrain warranty available at a decent price.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Nice thing is this still has warranty left on it and there is a 3yr/48k powertrain warranty available at a decent price.

That extended warranty would last no more than 6 months with me at the wheel ;)

That is the problem with warranty's and our business. They run out on us so fast.

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have faith in Ford to make the Transit a quality van that will meet the needs of the past Econline owners. Their recent performance on making auto's and pick up trucks that the market wants now and that it will be manfactured in the U.S. gives me confidence on the sucess.
I bet the U.S. Version dual wheel will allow a 48" pallet between the wheel wells.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just talked to the guy at the Ford booth and he said the vehicle will only come with a gas engine to start with. Info he said just came out. Prices are still up in the air at this time