Need legal advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter

I think I would have walked to the Greyhound station before I would have given him the satisfaction of giving me a ride.

Forget all the other stuff, when he threatened your family why did you let him continue?? You could have A) Kicked his A*&....[/QUOTE]

Finally...someone with a pair. I think I would have reached the boiling point about the time the threats began.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I think he got some good advice in private.
I imagine, unless he asks for more help soon, it's about time to lock this thread.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Forget all the other stuff, when he threatened your family why did you let him continue?? You could have A) Kicked his A*&....

Finally...someone with a pair. I think I would have reached the boiling point about the time the threats began.[/QUOTE]

Ahh... so that's what it comes down to... having a pair. Forget about surviving, you must have a pair, brother. Nevermind that it's his word against yours. Just kill him and let God sort it out... and leave your family without a father, who is in prison. Perfect example of thinking without thought.

Here, Wolverine. This one is for you...

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
Of course, he could listen to you, since you do nothing but pull your pants down, and let everyone smell your breath.

WTF are you doing to help the situation, jackwagon? How is your expertise being utilized here, smart guy? Please... enlighten us with your flatulence.

My expertise is in knowing enough not to try and advise about a matter in which I'm not a legal expert.

Please tell me about your experience as an attorney. I assume it's vast.

Status
Not open for further replies.