Name the three

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
soapbox posters that you'd love to sit around and get drunk with to listen to their rants.

I'll go first

me
myself
and I.

I'm just kidding, I'll go after you.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thats the one thing about the internet, you can post with people all the time, and not have any desire to meet any of them...yes I have met more then a few but there are none i would go out of my way to meet....and there are more then a few i wouldn't walk across the st to meet if i knew they were there, as i am sure there are those that feel the same about me...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Three is not enough and just "getting drunk" is NOT enough. ANY interaction as suggested MUST include a "hunker" around a roaring bonfire and large chunks of red meat.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am not uptight! I am just sitting here, wasting time. Hunkers ALWAYS fix stuff! Shoot Greg, a "good hunker" might even help YOU out!:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
uptight?? PHew...because i wouldn't go out of my way to meet certain people...lol, that being said, the evening I met Layout I got off the road with a load in the van to walk the parking lot to find him because he had posted where he and the Mrs were at....I have met more then a few from here, but Joe is the only one I went looking for.....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
So I will disappoint you all, I'm actually happy, been happy for a while but you know I have to project a facade here for my fans.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
I made sure to go out of my way to meet the really nice Chef Dennis.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
MissKat:

I made sure to go out of my way to meet the really nice Chef Dennis.

LOL, now don't be using the word "nice" and "Chef Dennis" in the same sentence now...LOL...I have a image to up hold...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I wanna party with these guys!

stooges500.jpg