My Battle of the Bulge

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a slightly used pair for sale the skidmarks all toss in for free LOL

I'm guessing Juju is shaking her head in agreement with you and in thinking wth did he just say .....:D:p

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm guessing Juju is shaking her head in agreement with you and in thinking wth did he just say .....:D:p

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

shaking her head at me would make her dizzy...she's over that now.....LOL

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have a slightly used pair for sale the skidmarks all toss in for free LOL
Home-Alone.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Road Time hows your losing going?

I did it this morning.....I hit 222 100 lbs lost!!!
dancinggif_zps712b5837.gif

Outstanding Ken! You beat me to that grand mark :D

I've pretty much been on hiatus from trying to lose weight for the past month with all my home moving and stuff. Fortunately, with all the calorie burning involved, I'm only up 10 pounds. The way I've been eating I'll gladly accept that haha. My doctor should still be impressed at tomorrows physical, still down a lot more from our last meeting. I was just hoping for more :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Outstanding Ken! You beat me to that grand mark :D

I've pretty much been on hiatus from trying to lose weight for the past month with all my home moving and stuff. Fortunately, with all the calorie burning involved, I'm only up 10 pounds. The way I've been eating I'll gladly accept that haha. My doctor should still be impressed at tomorrows physical, still down a lot more from our last meeting. I was just hoping for more :rolleyes:

once you get yourself settled down....if that is possible with kids around....LOL..you can try again...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
once you get yourself settled down....if that is possible with kids around....LOL..you can try again...

I'm really ready to get back on the wagon again. After all, you can only have so many consecutive days of pizza without becoming one :rolleyes:

---Annual physical went really good. Dr. was very impressed with my weight loss. Blood pressure was down, and he said I was doing, "phenomenal ". :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm really ready to get back on the wagon again. After all, you can only have so many consecutive days of pizza without becoming one :rolleyes:

---Annual physical went really good. Dr. was very impressed with my weight loss. Blood pressure was down, and he said I was doing, "phenomenal ". :)

was he referring to your medical insurance?......LOL

BTW...great job on your results

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 9770....a new personal best low....107.2 lbs lost....

Congrats! Your doing great! I keep finding your weight. I am so off track right now it's very frustrating. Since my low in June, I've gained as of today 20lbs :(

I know a lot of it has been stress related eating, but that's no excuse. I really need to handle that better, get focused again, and stop giving into impulse eating. Although easier said then done right now.