Murdoch, Fox, World News, and Limbaugh . . . Read it and weap!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Great stuff to read with my morning cereal! It's almost as entertaining as the comics. I haven't seen that much conspiracy garbage floating around since Layout, Greg, and Witness met up in Laredo and got drunk together. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great stuff to read with my morning cereal! It's almost as entertaining as the comics. I haven't seen that much conspiracy garbage floating around since Layout, Greg, and Witness met up in Laredo and got drunk together. :D

That was not me in Laredo, it was an unknown evil twin from earth's twin planet. :eek:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter

Yup, seems to me that so long as the conspiracy theory parrallels with your own right-wing propaganda . . . it's just bull . . . but when your guys are getting arrested and real information starts coming out "it's a conspiracy". I'd be careful of who I get my news from if I were you. Progressives and Liberals have known this for a long, long time.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yup, seems to me that so long as the conspiracy theory parrallels with your own right-wing propaganda . . . it's just bull . . . but when your guys are getting arrested and real information starts coming out "it's a conspiracy". I'd be careful of who I get my news from if I were you. Progressives and Liberals have known this for a long, long time.

And what unbiased, honest news source do progressives and liberals use? The "Big Three" news (entertainment) outlets don't fit that mold. Fox is no better.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
And what unbiased, honest news source do progressives and liberals use? The "Big Three" news (entertainment) outlets don't fit that mold. Fox is no better.

Im still back on that Laredo wingding, now about that drinking thing, again, Im sadden by not getting an invite. Therapy anyone?:D

mypie

Seasoned Expediter

Ever think that you think the way you think because Fox News has been drilling it in your head for the last 15+/- years brainwashing your butts? Ever think that? No, I didn't think so . . . that would be admitting that you are capable of being brainwashed. Can't admit that level of weakness.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ever think that you think the way you think because Fox News has been drilling it in your head for the last 15+/- years brainwashing your butts? Ever think that? No, I didn't think so . . . that would be admitting that you are capable of being brainwashed. Can't admit that level of weakness.

I don't watch Fox news. Ever think that I may have developed my ideas about our so called "news outlets" by watching ALL of them either lie or misreport events that I had real life knowledge about? Amazing just how many people who have never even met me can say things like you just did. I think your crystal ball is broken.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

You're a liberal, and you're talking about us being brainwashed?

Hello, Kettle? This is Pot. HAHA! You're BLACK!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Politics is politics but I can't believe you brought that Jew-hating crap in here. Some of us here will stand with Israel no matter what and are sickened with those that make sport of bashing Jews. You're the one that needs new reading material/news sources.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Where it all falls apart is the part where he controls the political system in Britain, yet that's where he's in Parliamentary hot water, will be likely be arrested and charged. If he's really in control, that can't happen.

There's so much made up crap in that piece that it's ROTFLMAOPIP funny.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! And some here say I BRING SOME WACKED OUT POSTS TO THE SOAPBOX!!! As Hawk, said, that was as good as the funny pages!! Oh and I too don't watch Fox News much for what its worth, I only watch TV when I am home...and I try to stay on the road as much as possible...and if you ask my wife, Speed Channel is on the TV when I am home wayyyy to much..:D

Oh, but hey I totally understand how you would feel that this is the gospel from the progressive liberal standpoint. you might try reading this book:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder-michael-savage/1007697627

Or this article:

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=56494

This will make sense of your infliction...:)

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Who me!?!? LOL....:D While a fan of old man Ford, naaah...:D But the PO..now that might be another thing...:D You know those progressives loveeeee Israel...:D

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Who me!?!? LOL....:D
No, not you. The one who thinks "Fox News has been drilling it in your head for the last 15+/- years brainwashing your butts."

If only he knew the real conspiracy, that the Microsoft Wingding font sends special messages about the killing of Jews in the city where they are the most populous, NYC:
a3_nyc.gif

And that bar codes secretly encode the number 666 and because the computerized bar code numbering system is mandated by the government, the prophecy of the beast in controlling you is fulfilled, especially when on the same label as the bar code is the Kosher Tax symbol.