Multiple Carrier Cargo Van, Sprinter, Box Truck Drivers

roadeater

Active Expediter
I ran for 5 carriers last year and I made 24 thousand dollars in 3 months!

I was able to take home about 14k of the 24k

I make the same amounth of money doing courier work, and I am home every day :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Looks like I am one of the guilty hijackers.
Please accept my apology for my actions.

Don't lose any sleep over it Jim..hijacking threads with questions and opinions just adds to the post count..some will say it makes the thread hard to read becasue some post aren't direct responces and not needed.. but i guess people shouldn't ask legit questions , just toe the line and fall in line...

As for not respecting the OP....really..yea thats exactly what we did , disrespected him...right...:rolleyes:

Now see there, i went and disrepected him again and added another post for people to have to read to waste their time because it doesn't answer directly the questions asked by the OP because i have no direct experience with his part of the industry and really shouldn't have even responded to eith Lugnut or you or Turtle...but i just couldn't help myself..i am addicted and feel the need to continue to increase my post count with totally worthless off topic post that i just throw up just to do it....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Don't lose any sleep over it Jim..hijacking threads with questions and opinions just adds to the thread count..some will say it makes the thread hard to read because some post aren't direct responces and not needed.. but i guess people shouldn't ask legit questions ,or offer opinions, just toe the line and fall in line...

As for not respecting the OP....really..yea thats exactly what we did , disrespected him...right...:rolleyes:

Now see there, i went and disrepected him again and added another post for people to have to read to waste their time because it doesn't answer directly the questions asked by the OP because i have no direct experience with his part of the industry and really shouldn't have even responded to eith Lugnut or you or Turtle...but i just couldn't help myself..i am addicted and feel the need to continue to increase my post count with totally worthless off topic post that i just throw up just to do it....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...i am addicted and feel the need to continue to increase my post count with totally worthless off topic post that i just throw up just to do it....

A case of LOS syndrome is a sure fire way to increase your post count!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...i am addicted and feel the need to continue to increase my post count with totally worthless off topic post that i just throw up just to do it....

A case of LOS syndrome is a sure fire way to increase your post count.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
...but i guess people shouldn't ask legit questions ,or offer opinions, just toe the line and fall in line...
If you want to discuss some topic other than what the thread is about, start another thread. Question and opinions about some entirely different topic really aren't legit. Hijacking a thread to a different topic is rude and inconsiderate, and shows a lack of common courtesy. It's ironic that the 'I couldn't help myself, I need it, I want it, therefore I should have it' justification for hijacking a thread just screams liberalism. And you know how much I love a good irony.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Turtle wrote:

Hijacking a thread to a different topic is rude and inconsiderate, and shows a lack of common courtesy.
In the last post it was "disrepectful"...the list grows....:D

It's ironic that the 'I couldn't help myself, I need it, I want it, therefore I should have it' justification for hijacking a thread just screams liberalism. And you know how much I love a good irony.

Sarcasism is often a funny thing, even "ironic"....:D

Last edited:

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks to those who have responded, will have some numbers put together in a week or so. PM's are always welcome.