Montana

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
One of the kids in my 3rd grade trucker buddy class is absolutely ga-ga over Montana. By chance is any of you go thru Montana & would be willing to gather any literature, pictures, products, etc from there and send them to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I do a different state with them each month, and I'll be doing Montana in March.

Reactions: 1 person

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Montana is the most amazing state in the U.S. in my book, absolutely amazing!!! From the crystal clear lakes, to the rolling hills, to the Rocky Mountains absolutely Breathtaking!!!:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Just like Wyoming to me.

For a state rich in right wing thought, it is funny that they have democrats for senators - something wrong with that.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The 3rd Grade Wingnut Monthly:
The political affiliations of Montana and its Senators, and why it looks like Wyoming

Will tickets be available for that?

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Just like Wyoming to me.

For a state rich in right wing thought, it is funny that they have democrats for senators - something wrong with that.

Arkansas is more or less the same way. Actually a lot of Southern states are filled with right wing thinkers that constantly vote (D). Back on topic.

I used to run through Montana quite often. I never took pictures though.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
They call it the "Big sky state" but it has been my finding that the sky is no larger than any of the other states.:rolleyes: