Midterm Election 2018

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Blue%20Wave%20Final%20flattened%20with%20Pacifier.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Everything will be reversed. Tax cuts and the deals hes made with Mexico and Canada! Oh yeah, they will try or definitely get him impeached!

Reactions: guido4475

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Come election day, I will be voting against everyone who sides with the orange Dick head and that includes everyone who voted to confirm Kavanagh.
Why are we letting these abusers get away with everything they have done?
Does Anyone give a rats ass about the victims?
What a Sham, waste of time and Our tax money...
No need to answer, we won't agree anyway.
The morality of this country is going in the toilet, being replaced with self important greed.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Come election day, I will be voting against everyone who sides with the orange Dick head and that includes everyone who voted to confirm Kavanagh.
The morality of this country is going in the toilet, being replaced with self important greed.

Amen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Until we learn to all accept each other and get along, we're not going to be able to help ourselves.

People are not simply divided into blue or red.

It would be nice to keep pushing for positive economic policies without all the Trump associated crap.

Are we in this together or not?

27283.jpeg

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I've been labeled a lefty by quiet a few folks on this forum that only see blue and red; something to keep in mind ...

In regards to Kavanaugh ...
Is some foggy account of inappropriate behavior when he was in HIGH SCHOOL discount everything he's done since then? If you disagree with his politics, then say so but this abuser stuff is almost silly. Question: would Ford's case even hold up in court? Probably not ... doesn't mean it didn't happen .... but there's just not enough there.

What's considered abuse in 2018 was not considered abuse in 1970. We all care about victims but reaching back into the past to select victims to push some narrative ... does not help victims.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well, as someone, I forget who it was, said the other day, the only reason to vote Democrat is if you're tired of winning.

Seriously, in this midterm election, you have to decide what your goal is...

RESISTANCE

or

RESULTS

Of course we do Everyone gives a rat's ass, (and more!) about the victims.

As for the fake victims, yeah, no, not so much. To wit...
Remember those two rape survivors who confronted Jeff Flake in an elevator and convinced him to pull back his vote and ask for a week extension so the FBI could do another investigation? Turns out neither is a victim of rape. They lied, for their own self-important greed.

The two women, Maria Gallagher and Ana Maria Archila, are members of a progressive liberal activist group, The Center for Popular Democracy (funded almost entirely by George Soros foundations, including his Open Society Foundation). Archila is the co-director of the Center for Popular Democracy, she had spent the previous week in Washington engaged in protests against Kavanaugh.

Archila, this poor, poor rape victim, is also a member of the national committee of the Working Families Party whichwas founded in 1998 by the leaders of ACORN, the now-disbanded and disgraced group of community organizers.

But wait! There's more!

Ana Maria Archila came to the US illegally at age 17 from Columbia, and to this day has no legal immigration status.

Reactions: davekc

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, as someone, I forget who it was, said the other day, the only reason to vote Democrat is if you're tired of winning.

Seriously, in this midterm election, you have to decide what your goal is...

RESISTANCE

or

RESULTS

magician.jpg

Reactions: Ragman

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I’m pro economy.
I think Clinton was better than Bush Sr. for our economy.
I think Obama was better than Bush Jr. for our economy.

Got to give it to Trump, he’s the best of them all.

If the last 5 Presidents we’re single days at work as a solo van Expediter.

Bush Jr. - Got in a fight, got arrested, didn’t answer the call for any loads, bail was $200.
Bush Jr = minus $200

Obama - Got a call early in the day for 200 miles at $1/mile. Got 2 more calls later that day and turned both load offers down, even though they paid more.
Obama = + $200

Bush Sr - Got in a fight, DIDN'T get arrested, got a load for 300 miles at $.70/mile. Did the load, then turned his phone off, and acted entitled from that point forward.
Bush Sr = + $210

Clinton - Got a call from a new company called “Dot Com Boom”, and he didn’t jack it up, over regulate it, or get in it’s way, 500 miles @ $1/mile and went to bed with Monica Lewenski.
Clinton = + $500

Trump - Called dispatchers and told them he was motivated, then got out of their way and let them find loads. Dispatchers thought they would break his Spirit with a 1,200 mile run at $1/mile, his response was, that’s it? That’s all you could get? He then called the company himself and upped the load to $1.25/mile and threatened to charge them layover for the time of making the call.
Trump = + $1,500

Bonus
Hillary - She said she wouldn’t take any loads out of West Virginia. The company, America, chose not to hire her as a driver.

Last edited:
Reactions: davekc and Turtle

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Republican/Democrat... both sides of a two-headed coin. Ditch the tribe and start taking YOURSELF seriously... ie, PoO (Party of One).

True independence doesn't happen until one is truly independent of the tribes that bind.

Reactions: Grizzly