Middle schooler gets lap dance from teacher

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I went to that school in 1970. We didn't have any teachers like that back then. There was one that was significantly nicer looking than the rest but she didn't do lap dances.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I went to that school in 1970. We didn't have any teachers like that back then. There was one that was significantly nicer looking than the rest but she didn't do lap dances.
And they say kids have it rough nowadays.

dancing-smiley04.gif

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just goes to show how many scumbag people, if you want to call them that, are out there. That is one sick witch. I wonder is this the first boy she has molested or one of many?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Being molested by a teacher, in front of the class, makes one "lucky"? This is one disgusting teacher who, assuming this story is true, should be in jail. How do such low life people get put into such responsible positions?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
At leat I am honest....what 13-14 yo boy would not love that...if you read the article he was slapping the azz of the teacher...now...not saying it was proper... or legal...JUST saying what young boy would not have enjoyed that...let's all be honest..and quit being prudes..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At leat I am honest....what 13-14 yo boy would not love that...if you read the article he was slapping the azz of the teacher...now...not saying it was proper... or legal...JUST saying what young boy would not have enjoyed that...let's all be honest..and quit being prudes..

Being a modest, moral person is not being "prudish".

This teacher has zero class. What she did was criminal. Such actions to a boy of that age, even worse in a public setting, can cause long lasting mental damage. Whether it does do damage will depend on how this is handled by his parents, assuming he has parents, and what is done to that teacher. IF that "teacher" has a shred of class she will quit her job, plead guilty to the crime she committed to spare the boy having to testify in court. She should NEVER be allowed in a classroom again.

What a hormone infested kid my "dream" of and what is good for that same kid, are two very different things. This kid is in no way lucky.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Being a modest, moral person is not being "prudish".

This teacher has zero class. What she did was criminal. Such actions to a boy of that age, even worse in a public setting, can cause long lasting mental damage. Whether it does do damage will depend on how this is handled by his parents, assuming he has parents, and what is done to that teacher. IF that "teacher" has a shred of class she will quit her job, plead guilty to the crime she committed to spare the boy having to testify in court. She should NEVER be allowed in a classroom again.

What a hormone infested kid my "dream" of and what is good for that same kid, are two very different things. This kid is in no way lucky.

So you did not fantasize about that hot teacher...we all did..it is what you do at that age ..his dream came true..
Really?? testify in court...I am sure he is reliving it in mind every night..and sleeps real well..
long lasting effects..yah ..carpi tunnel ...im sure that boy will be just fine...
What she did was wrong..very unprofessional most likely illegal and should be punished...just saying he is not to harmed by it in the least..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What a hormone infused boy dreams of, and what is good for that boy, are almost always two VERY different things. Yes, this very well could have long lasting negative affects on this kid. I find it hard to believe that anyone could not see how. There are reasons, very good reasons, that actions such as this are illegal, they can, and often do, cause harm. There is nothing "cool" about this. This is not a "good for him" moment. There is nothing good about it at all.

If I were this kids father, I would be be pressing the criminal case as well filing a civil suit. I would also be talking with professionals to try to determine first if there was any "damage" and second, how to go about correcting it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would also be talking with professionals to try to determine first if there was any "damage" and second, how to go about correcting it.
I find it interesting that every time an "issue" occurs , we have to see "professionals".

What ever happened to "Get over it".

I really wonder how many of these "professional sessions" are the root cause of any problems.

Just wondering.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Long lasting affects of being voted most popular year after year...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I find it interesting that every time an "issue" occurs , we have to see "professionals".

What ever happened to "Get over it".

I really wonder how many of these "professional sessions" are the root cause of any problems.

Just wondering.

I said that I would seek help, advice, etc from the professional, not take the kid. I would seek that advice to insure that, as a VERY ticked off, parent that I did not over react and amplify any problems that kid may have.

I agree with the "get over it", and most of the time it works. I would just want to know what to look for to cut off any problems that might develop before they become seated. I see nothing wrong with seeking out advice in situations they are beyond the scope of one's experience.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It will be the best memory of the kids school years. He will be bragging about it when he is a ****ed off old cuss to his buddy's at the hunker.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I said that I would seek help, advice, etc from the professional, not take the kid. I would seek that advice to insure that, as a VERY ticked off, parent that I did not over react and amplify any problems that kid may have.

I agree with the "get over it", and most of the time it works. I would just want to know what to look for to cut off any problems that might develop before they become seated. I see nothing wrong with seeking out advice in situations they are beyond the scope of one's experience.
AH, Got it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
As some people may or may not know, what gets reported in the media often isn't always...exactly...entirely...the whole truth.

Paul Harvey called. He said, " You have no idea."

This teacher who "molested" a "child" gave a fully-clothed lap dance to a 15 year old as a result of a year-long running joke in the class about her giving a student a lap dance. The incident happened on February 26th, but they didn't remove her from the classroom until April 24th, nearly 2 months later, when she was arrested and placed on paid administrative leave. Two months? That's odd. It's also odd that students, teachers, staff and parents held a protest rally the next day at the school in support of this "molester."

An online comment from student Chloe Carranza, "I go to Stovall Middle School & y'all don't know her like we do so please be free to take several seats & stfu. Mrs.smith was the one who kept everyone's heads up and kept them from dropping out of school. Everyone loves her because she is that type of teacher that keeps it 100 and I know it might sound bad but she is just a goofy playful lady like that and y'all looking at so wrong."

And an online comment from someone who works at the school, "This is an example of a racially motivated head hunt orchestrated by the principal of Stovall Middle School, the teacher that took the phone from the student that had the video and the head of the Aldine Dept. of School and Safety that includes the Aldine ISD Police Dept., who just so happened to have been a Principal himself at Nimitz High where she was a teacher previously with a particular disdain for Ms. Smith. The charge is "Improper RELATIONSHIP with a child. I challenge anyone to investigate and inquire for themselves and look at the overwhelming support that's coming from the staff, teachers, student, alumni, friends and family who KNOW Ms. Smith. The media attention from this was initiated by the district head trying to cover his own indiscretions for the current principal. The teacher that turned in the video verbally threatened the students in his class when confronted by them. Trust me, a whole lot of truths will be revealed at trial, yes there will be a trial."

If it was really and truly a bone fine lap dance the way it's being reported, with great salacious Puritanism, she'd have been out of there toot sweet the next day. Instead, it took them two months of digging to come up with "an improper relationship with a student." Lame.