Michael Jackson and Farrah died today

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
Everyone forgets about Ed McMahon dying a few days ago. I think that was just as sad other then he was OLD.

RIP to them all!

-Mike
AKA Benzoid

aileron

Expert Expediter
Anybody that is not content with how God (replace with nature, or some other word if you don't like the word I used) made them, and tries to do anything to change color and face and who knows what else, is a FREAK. Yes, I feel sorry for him a little because he was a human being, but other than that one less freak on this earth...
Man, so many people (some of you here included) have such high standards, praising a freak, it is really freaky....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anybody that is not content with how God (replace with nature, or some other word if you don't like the word I used) made them, and tries to do anything to change color and face and who knows what else, is a FREAK. Yes, I feel sorry for him a little because he was a human being, but other than that one less freak on this earth...
Man, so many people (some of you here included) have such high standards, praising a freak, it is really freaky....

Sorry they died, I am sorry to see ALMOST anyone die. As to the coverage, too bad we do not value people that do GOOD things in their lives as much as we do these kinds of people. These were NOT QUALITY people, JUST rich and famous. I do wish we valued other than money and fame.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry they died, I am sorry to see ALMOST anyone die. As to the coverage, too bad we do not value people that do GOOD things in their lives as much as we do these kinds of people. These were NOT QUALITY people, JUST rich and famous. I do wish we valued other than money and fame.

What makes a quality person?
Is it your opinion?
The legacy left by someone?
The God a person prays to if any?
The number of forest fires fought?
Giving a hungry family food?
Layoutshooter, I know you spied around a little, do you have detailed files on these people to prove they are of no quality?
I believe they all had loved ones, some family, some friends
and many fans.
Not quality enough for you?:cool:

To often we are judged by our last hours or words and not by our lifetime of moments.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Wow man, you are pretty freaky yourself.

aileron

Expert Expediter
Yep, thats all your comments are worth.
thanx for asking.

Grow up man. You act like a 5 year old.
If my comments aren't worth anything, attack my comments if you feel the urge to attack something, not me. Did I say you were freaky for praising a freak? No.
You are not worth the effort..

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anybody that is not content with how God (replace with nature, or some other word if you don't like the word I used) made them, and tries to do anything to change color and face and who knows what else, is a FREAK.

In my 5 year old mind I must have mis-understood your comments.

Look in the mirror for the child in question.:cool:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Anybody that is not content with how God (replace with nature, or some other word if you don't like the word I used) made them, and tries to do anything to change color and face and who knows what else, is a FREAK.

By your definition, every child born disfigured becomes a freak only if they want to look more like 'normal' - or do you want to backpedal now?

aileron

Expert Expediter

By your definition, every child born disfigured becomes a freak only if they want to look more like 'normal' - or do you want to backpedal now?

Cheri,

I hope you will not call me names, :D

No backpedaling. Children born disfigured and people having been disfigured by accidents are NOT freaks trying to look normal. But MJ was none of the two.
He used to be a normal black kid, but he had to start messing with his nose, then his color became lighter and lighter, at one time his color was more like a pink. He wasn't disfigured, so that is why I think he was a freak.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cheri,

I hope you will not call me names, :D

No backpedaling. Children born disfigured and people having been disfigured by accidents are NOT freaks trying to look normal. But MJ was none of the two.
He used to be a normal black kid, but he had to start messing with his nose, then his color became lighter and lighter, at one time his color was more like a pink. He wasn't disfigured, so that is why I think he was a freak.

What a simpleton train of thought.
Millions have had nose jobs. Eyebrow removal, hair transplants, tattoos, ear jobs, liposuction, false teeth, implants, lastic surgery, warts removed, hair lips fixed and
many other cosmetic surgeries.
By your simplistic definition they are freaks.
I believe you have it mixed up.

Oh, please dont beg not to be called names, when you so freely and moronically do it yourself.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yea but you know what, you all got it wrong. ALL WRONG.

First off Jackson can be considered abnormal not because of the surgeries but because of his odd behavior.

Second I will defend him on this one - he had a disease, Vitiligo, which I have. I went to the same doctor he used with here in the area (who also treats other 'stars' that fly in - may be the only real revenue the state gets). My situation is nothing like his - I won't ever have surgery and it won't get much worst. This is a disease where the pigments of the skin fade because the cells that produce the pigments die off. My case is limited to my hands and the disease is not treatable at all. The thing is it leads to skin cancer and other very serious problems later in life, and a lot of times surgery is needed to correct the problems that exposure to the sun cause (and certain types of stage lights also have the same effect). In his case he had lesions on his face that looked like he had lepersy which was the reason for the surgery. He had to take pain killers because of the amount of nerve damage from the surgery. Does this excuse his behavior with kids he messed with? No. But is it a reason why the medical issues.

aileron

Expert Expediter

First off Jackson can be considered abnormal not because of the surgeries but because of his odd behavior.

Second I will defend him on this one - he had a disease, Vitiligo, which I have. ..

Correct, but your first point was mentioned before and I didn't want to mention it again. Second, when he did his nose, it wasn't because of Vitiligo. But for some people he is still their role model, and defend him to death, and resort to name calling. Oh well...
We could still be civil about it even though we don't agree 100%.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Correct, but your first point was mentioned before and I didn't want to mention it again. Second, when he did his nose, it wasn't because of Vitiligo. But for some people he is still their role model, and defend him to death, and resort to name calling. Oh well...

I wasn't really directing it to you but I do agree.

I am defending him on the skin issue, that is not the same as the other issues. I know that this thing has some deep emotional issues for people who are not prepared in life to handle anything - you know what I mean?

The nose job, which one? I know one of them was from the Vitiligo but I don't know what the other work was for - maybe bubbles hit him with a mike stand when they were practicing a dance move?

Either way, the thing is these are entertainers, nothing more than show people making a living entertaining us, the real important people.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
correct, but your first point was mentioned before and i didn't want to mention it again. Second, when he did his nose, it wasn't because of vitiligo. But for some people he is still their role model, and defend him to death, and resort to name calling. Oh well...

backstroke<backstroke<backstroke:d

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
May Farrah Rest In Peace, She was a Real Lady!! As For Michael Jackson? May he rest in Peace Also even though I Never Cared For Him!

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Second I will defend him on this one - he had a disease, Vitiligo, which I have. I went to the same doctor he used with here in the area (who also treats other 'stars' that fly in - may be the only real revenue the state gets). My situation is nothing like his - I won't ever have surgery and it won't get much worst. This is a disease where the pigments of the skin fade because the cells that produce the pigments die off. My case is limited to my hands and the disease is not treatable at all. The thing is it leads to skin cancer and other very serious problems later in life, and a lot of times surgery is needed to correct the problems that exposure to the sun cause (and certain types of stage lights also have the same effect). In his case he had lesions on his face that looked like he had lepersy which was the reason for the surgery. He had to take pain killers because of the amount of nerve damage from the surgery. Does this excuse his behavior with kids he messed with? No. But is it a reason why the medical issues.

Nothing new here, but glad you told it.
I never praised the man, I'm not even a fan, I just question the insensitivity shown by a few here. People should respect the moment, not for the dead person, they'll never know, but, the rude comments, some made in humor ( poor ) and others just hateful, are a sad commentary on those making them and disrespectful to the family and friends.
I hope this was right.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
It`s hard to drum up a lot of sympathy for a man/boy who self destructed. He fully knew the dangers of his drug problem, He even told Lisa Marie he would probably end up like her father.

Now Farrah...That's quite another story. Her fight with Cancer was courageous, The lady had as much class as any one could have during her long ordeal. Its sad that her story has been all but completely over shadowed by the demise of Jocko.