Meet The New Admins!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Meet the new Admins...

Well first let me say this feels a little unfamiliar to me - lol. The last time I did this was in late 1999 early 2000. That's a long time ago - nonetheless we are looking forward to welcoming our new Forum Admins:

Ken Slaughter (@Turtle ) Josh McCord (@JoshM ) Carol Hill (@chillout )

Ken will be managing the threads and the discussions while Josh will be focusing on support of our growing Forum App. Carol will continue to support the community with login issues such as passwords and email issues.

You all know Ken and Carol well - Josh literally grew up in the EO HQ office. He was homeschooled most of his life and after school - in the afternoons, he would spend his time learning design and programming in the office here. He left - went to college and got his degree in design and business and joined us here in June 2014 - along with his new wife. Josh has been a big contributor to the look and feel of the new EO btw.

Please welcome them with me! :) :cigar: :shamefullyembarrased: ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hope turtle doesn't get a big head now.

e687a9a98dbc1787a0971eb1be14fe67.jpg

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Great choice, congratulations and thanks to Ken for accepting a huge responsibility. Looking forwards to continuing to work with you on the forums. You were the best choice in my opinion !!!!!!

Reactions: Lawrence

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A win by default... is still a win.....LOL I can't tell if a congrats is in order or a slap is right?... Ken now you get that BIG pay check...make sure Lawrence doesn't write the check on his Canadian bank account! :p