May location and other nonsense

truckerjenn

Rookie Expediter
Started the week out in Birmingham Al. Mon Gadsden Al to Brownsville Tx. Wed Pharr Tx to Milan Tn thur Memphis Tn Herndon Va for first drop then Binghamton Ny for last drop and picking up in Oswego Ny to Willoughby Oh.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Multi Carrier at it's finest.

Question for my up coming van logic book.

If you sit 5 days working for 2 carriers does it feel like you sat 10 days ?

I did a total of 300 miles this week my worst to date. I'm going to go blow all 200 I made and forget this week ever existed.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Sitting in a dock for an hour now, and their still a no show, ain't the life grand.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No loads for me this week. I rented a car and drove around for a few days taking care of business. I haven't driven anything since I went into the hospital in April of 2012. It felt good. I was even getting all excited that maybe I could return to Expediting, but I hurt my back and leg forcing myself in and out of the car multiple times, and by walking over a mile on one day. I don't even want to drive a small care anymore. So who's gonna come here and be my personal driver?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No loads for me this week. I rented a car and drove around for a few days taking care of business. I haven't driven anything since I went into the hospital in April of 2012. It felt good. I was even getting all excited that maybe I could return to Expediting, but I hurt my back and leg forcing myself in and out of the car multiple times, and by walking over a mile on one day. I don't even want to drive a small care anymore. So who's gonna come here and be my personal driver?

Try a small SUV or a 1/2 ton pick up truck. They are easier to get in and out of than small cars.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been here in Simpsonville KY since Thurs evening. Have a load back to IL tomorrow night. Gonna leave here in a couple hours & get away from Loovil so I don't have to deal with Derby traffic....

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Try a small SUV or a 1/2 ton pick up truck. They are easier to get in and out of than small cars.

That is even worse for me. I have a hard time climbing. The driving is not too bad as far as leg pain, it's just the maneuvering around without being able to bend one leg that is really causing a lot of damage. I can't take pain pills when I drive because of my professional driving ethics, so it is harder to get around when I am out and about all day in a car or truck. I don't know why I'm still in severe pain and mobility constraints 15 months after my accident. It's just really frustrating.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
@ home...of course;) I seen at Quaker Steak and Lube up in Austintown they were having some kind of bike party...didn't stop as I was on my way home from work. Didn't know if it was still going on or not. If anyone is in the Youngstown area the band Shinedown will be at the Covelli Center tomorrow evening. I think there are still tickets for sale. Would like to go, but other stuff going on I guess. Too busy enjoying this nice weather. Work seems to be going ok, called off Friday to get the back worked on. Going to the 3-midnight shift on Monday. Blah

(oh, and it feels weird driving my van in a dress shirt and tie) LOL

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Petro in Atlanta. Been raining all day. Power to the parking lot and buildings just went out. Sure is dark and eerie.

Sent from my EVO using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
for those on the Mex.border....

In case you haven't looked at your calendar, today is May 5th—or Cinco de Mayo. It's a Mexican holiday.