May location and other nonsense

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I once spent the night with Snookie on the Jersey Shore. It was wonderful until I woke up in the morning and had to chew my arm off to get away from her without waking her up.

I have never went to bed with an ugly woman but have woken up to A few. "David Lee Roth"

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved to J in Walton KY for a night, then did run to Belvidere Sunday night. Yesterday, Milwaukee to Detroit. Now at the Detrioter; it's crawling with vans & yellow cubes.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Moved to J in Walton KY for a night, then did run to Belvidere Sunday night. Yesterday, Milwaukee to Detroit. Now at the Detrioter; it's crawling with vans & yellow cubes.

Boo...........

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Go from one crappy place paulsboro nj to Cleveland then wind up in almost the same crappy place Delaware fj at the md border what a torn up mess this place is!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Toledo to Danville KY. Now @ Pilot in Corbin KY.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning near Toronto. Now at the Petro on the N.Y. Throughway. Few load offers, fewer good ones, VERY OFFICIALLY bored AGAIN! :(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you typically DH out as soon as you drop?

Depends on where we are at. It also depends on how the load offers are, or are not, showing up. 9 out of 10 times I will leave Canada as quickly as I can. We have seen fewer and fewer good loads out of there of late. We also have to leave to take advantage of the little bit of DH pay and F.S. we are offered to our primary layover options. SOME money is often better than NO money.

Big wreck up there today. The QEW was closed, and still may be, from KM57 to where 406 comes in. BOTH WB and EB. had a long detour to get around it to the bridge.