May Banter, Locations and ????

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Soooo..my Protect time was 0700 est...its now almost 0900 and the guard sayes maybe in an "little bit" ... he will open the gate.... :rolleyes:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Good Morning from sunny Laredo. Had a fantastic week last week. Maybe my best week yet since putting the cube van in service. A big thanks to dispatch!!!

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes I am loaded Saturday morning. I just really like confusing OVM. Someone has to keep him on his toes......lol

He was all cornfused yesterday....lol..since I was not under a load, he had me do a 19 for Laredo...At the time, it was showing me as #1 down there, out of 1, if I was there...lol..

Who knows, maybe today will be the day?.....The hours are racking up on the generator real quickly, faster than I want to see....But, it is only using $20.00 of gas a day, with the A/C on, alot less than last summers plus $75.00 a day idling the van...

Making breakfast...Waffles and sausage...Large skim milk....16 vitamins...

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes I am loaded Saturday morning. I just really like confusing OVM. Someone has to keep him on his toes......lol

When he is not looking, and the two of you are together, outside, reach in the van and hit the door lock button....that'll throw him for a loop...lol..Gee, I know I left the doors unlocked.....Maybe hide his coffee pot?....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Pharr...Now the wait starts...shouldn't be too long...I'll sit here, QC has me #3 out of 4 if i head to Laredo...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Chef I'll bet you dinner at Logan's ( OVM is buying.....lol) that you'll get out of there in 24hrs

Yeap, between Brownsville and McAllen i should be ok...:D

Until then, the generator is run, the ac is workin and i am comfortable..:D

Oh, Chili Mac for lunch!!

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Sitting here at the J seen 2 truck's get backed into. This place is full going to head to Petro Before I get hit!! Should of know better to even stop and this socalled truck stop...you all be safe.