May Banter, Locations and ????

guido4475

Not a Member
I agree. It's really nice to just set back and have some grass. Calms ur nerves, expands ur mind. Makes u hungry.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

You're not right...lol..Explains the twinkies in you're van, doesn't it?....lol..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Cuz wrote:

I agree. It's really nice to just set back and have some grass. Calms ur nerves, expands ur mind. Makes u hungry.

Guido (Dave)

You're not right...lol..Explains the twinkies in you're van, doesn't it?....lol..

knock knock,,,,"whos" there?"

" Dave"

"who?"

"Dave"

"Daves not here.."

"No man, Im Dave.."

"who??"

" Its DAVE..Open the door"....

"Daves not here"....:D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Sometimes being driver AND admin is a little stressful..... I'm just sayin LOL. Go to bed early hoping to get out early... and 'Wow.. just wow'....
1508623.GIF

I love you all.. really I do! I need a run now!

Dale

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
Cuz wrote:

Guido (Dave)

" Dave"

"who?"

"Dave"

"Daves not here.."

"No man, Im Dave.."

"who??"

Man oh man, Dennis, I thought I was the only one on here old enough to remember "Up in Smoke ot Nice Dreams". Spent a lot of nights watching my CD on this one and have never tired of it yet. Wait a minute, Steve Wolf probably remembers it! Only way to top it would be to be watching it, in the proper frame of mind naturally, and look out and see OVM strolling by in his famous shorts! Thanks for waking up the old memory cells.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Man oh man, Dennis, I thought I was the only one on here old enough to remember "Up in Smoke ot Nice Dreams". Spent a lot of nights watching my CD on this one and have never tired of it yet. Wait a minute, Steve Wolf probably remembers it! Only way to top it would be to be watching it, in the proper frame of mind naturally, and look out and see OVM strolling by in his famous shorts! Thanks for waking up the old memory cells.

LOL, the sad thing is I can go home and find that whole comdey bit on VINYL on a 33 album..:eek:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I changed schools in eighth grade and a classmate chose me to sponsor him for confirmation (I had done of the previous year).
For a gift I gave him Up in Smoke on 8 track

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I changed schools in eighth grade and a classmate chose me to sponsor him for confirmation (I had done of the previous year).
For a gift I gave him Up in Smoke on 8 track

8 what? Oh man! Old fart! My kids were checking out my 8 track collection a few years back.. they were amazed you couldn't rewind.. then CD's came out.. my son was trying to figure out what records were... my daughter told him 'it's like a giant CD that scratches easy......"

Sheesh...

Dale

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter

Ohh, that was wrong, anybody want to walk over to Guido's van right now and u will find an industrial, family, economy size box of 100 twinkies on his shelf. I don't eat twinkies sir, never liked them. I kno, its hard to believe a fat man don't like twinkies, haha. They gross me out. No food should have a 20 year shelf life. Jello is the same way, its just not natural for a product (food) to have a chemical reaction with Water. J-e-l-l-ewww, no thanks.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Cuz wrote:

Guido (Dave)

" Dave"

"who?"

"Dave"

"Daves not here.."

"No man, Im Dave.."

"who??"

LMAO, I had forgotten all about that.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
So the other day i stopped in Cheney Wash to see and take a few pictures of Eastern Washingtons Red Football Field...So today I was going through Boise Id on my way to Ogden Utah and stopped at Boise St University to see and take a few pictures of the "Smurf Blue" Football Field...They have construction going on, so i couldnt get too close to the field, but i got 1 of the field, 1 of their "Bronze Bronco" and 1 of a Torphy case:

Attachments

• Boise St's Bronze Bronco.jpg
    Boise St's Bronze Bronco.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Boise St  Trophy Case.jpg
    Boise St Trophy Case.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Boise St's Blue Turf.jpg
    Boise St's Blue Turf.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 55