MAY all your dreams come true!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waco to Dallas to Temple and back to Waco.

Was mostly a nice trip. Got in and out of Dallas with light traffic.
Temple was driving me nuts trying to get to delivery. They pretty much destroyed all the 35 overpasses and exits, crazy detours, GPS pretty much useless. Driving around in circles trying to figure out how the hell to get on the other side. Finally, found a semi private ramp off of 35 that led to the plant.

Stocked up at Walmart, and headed back to the J.

Lets see what tomorrow brings

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a little run in with a small deer. Was able to swerve enough that it was just a glancing hit, not head on. Now the question is the repair shop wants $1,500 to repair. I can get all the pieces for under $400 and do the repair myself. FYI I have $1,000 deductible on my insurance. And bonus is I found a utube video on how to change the parts. You think I should do it myself? Save the insurance claim for the next hit?
d7f36b20a32117ccc91ef1ad784ea8bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Yes, you can do it! :)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a little run in with a small deer. Was able to swerve enough that it was just a glancing hit, not head on. Now the question is the repair shop wants $1,500 to repair. I can get all the pieces for under $400 and do the repair myself. FYI I have $1,000 deductible on my insurance. And bonus is I found a utube video on how to change the parts. You think I should do it myself? Save the insurance claim for the next hit?
Looks like no sheet metal is involved so give it a try. YouTube is your friend. At least it wasn't a chair running out in front of you.

Reactions: Hummer53

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you. And a snap on wheel opening trim piece plus a windshield washer bottle. Actually kind of looking forward to learning how it all goes together.

If I'm around Milwaukee I'll buy the beer and hold the flashlight
Pick up a suitcase of Beast. How can you go wrong at .40/can?
Beast.png
Tastes as great as its name. I wonder why that tagline was never used in Milorganite ads?

Reactions: in-Transit

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Went from englewood Ohio to Dayton picking up my load then take it back to georgetown

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ouch that sucks.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in John Deereloo, I mean Waterloo... let's see how long they gonna keep me here... last time, not long ago, they got me outta here pretty fast, with a decent run (the pay wasn't decent at all)...

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Lots of freight right now...
Anyone running cheap, you're missing out .....
The .90 rate is still alive!
I got a call 8:30 am cst this morning for a run going east. It was a great run and pay, but someone wanted to run it cheaper. I'm thinking they ran it for. 80 to maybe. 85 maybe cheaper than that.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

I done the same thing late last year. A small buck was in my lane and swerved and barely knick it. I've got a brush guard on my Sprinter. No damage to the van or brush guard. If it wasn't for that, there's no telling how much damage it could have done. That's why I've got one. Wouldn't be out here without one.