May 2011 Locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Dropped off my load at the John Deere plant in Waterloo. Went over to the J down the road and got another load for tonight going from Nevada, IA to Harwood Heights, IL for 339 miles. So beating on a war drum and sending smoke signals is "still" working! Lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ralphythorne

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered this morning in Flat Rock, MI from Columbus, IN. Dispatched for a pick up in Holly, MI heading to Baltimore, MD for Monday morning.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered this morning in Burlington, ON. We are now at the house. We put the truck back in the shop. STILL having air problems. :( Home for a few days.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Emptied in Jersey this morning and got one going back to Mich. for Monday morning. Currently at the Columbia, N.J. TA.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well, if the world ends today I'll be in Gary, IN sleeping. Lol how fitting. Last time I was in an earthquake I was near Chicago.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Since the worlds ending I'd like to say goodbye to everyone...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up load south of Erie Pa yesterday and delivered in Vermont this morning and then dead head over to Petro on the NY toll road exit 41 sit here til morning then run over to the TA by Buffalo to wait for a load planning to stay out over the holiday, so hope the freight is good for all of us staying out

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Chillin' on the deck at home just west of Erie.

35347_1483010151031_1107169605_1386911_8041999_n.jpg

Dave Martin
144" Sprinter

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Spent a nice day doing tourist stuff in old town philly. Since i can,t walk distances, with this bum foot it was all by truck. "Hey kook at that. ooonice. lookat that and that". Pix later

Postred from the color nook.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
At the Flying J in Gulfport, Mississippi. Played couple games of Yatzee outside in the breeze this evening with a beverage.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
im at the La Casa . in buffalo NY .....
here is some info to anyone who happens to land in this area.....

while in BUffalo/tonawanda, NY .. this is awsome place for deli /meats/produce..and some of the best pizza and fried chicken on this side of the erie canal.. lol
and at reasonable prices.
think the best location i know so far where you can park is this location.
Budways
535 Division Street
North Tonawanda, NY 14150
they also have a nice LAUNDRY MAT next to the store.. :)
https://www.facebook.com/budweys

then there is wegmans....
there is one on niagara falls Blvd.. that has a awsome large parking lot for easy truck parking ... they have a awsome fresh sushi bar and cafe ... and a bakery to die for .. lol home made soups .. a large variety of well stocked gluten free products ..

3135 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY 14228

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Wow the world didnt end last night? Looks like a lazy Sunday sitting at the TA east of Buffalo guess I will relax and catch up on some of my tv shows season finalle