May 2011 Locations

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Passing through Florence, KY on the way to Vonore, TN

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Falligator

Expert Expediter
what did you miss by not being in auburn in?
you also have your choice of two car museums or taking a nap.

leaving for a 116 mile shorty that takes us closer to home.
Have to renew my plates by Friday. and that load wouldn't have made me much money. I usually take those short loads, but I just can't afford to DH 121 miles. Load was actually 131 so I figured I'd wait for something else. Being in Lansing...something has to come along soon!....I'm really bored.

moose

Veteran Expediter
At the Love's,previously J, W.I x322 for a late morning start on my way to a long weekend home, maybe Jack will stop by ?...LOS?...
gonna have to turn the HEAT on tonight, it's rainy windy and cold...look on the date for crying out loud...what's the point of going home, the lakes are still too cold for the jets ski's anyway...oh' i know why, i will need to entertain the LOS's for the weekend :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at home. :( Won't know how much damage to the truck until tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer Moose. We surely would have dropped in had we made it.

Storm ate the truck.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at home. :( Won't know how much damage to the truck until tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer Moose. We surely would have dropped in had we made it.

Storm ate the truck.

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
In Grand Island Nebraska at the Pilot.

Hope I'm not here all weekend!!
4514c0b2-5d32-8354.jpg

Dave Martin
144" Sprinter

Falligator

Expert Expediter
No load almost two days so DH home and I'm out of service until monday. Gonna drive to Tenn with family after i get my plates tomorrow.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Haw River, North Carolina waiting for the call. I just hope that I am not sitting here ALL weekend.

moose

Veteran Expediter
No long weekends for this O'l Moose.:(
Just excepted a run from 'Fund the luck' to Concord N.H
I'll be in Concord on Sun. morning, and have a secured place to leave the truck... maybe renting a car ?, what to do ?

moose

Veteran Expediter
Last weekends i spent the restart in Charlotte, Nescar is there this coming one. car rentals places are closed Sun. so only bobtail truck access places, and already did the Mount Washing-tong weekend trip thing.
I'll try that I-scream.

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Busy Friday: Lincoln NE to North Platte and then up to Morrill NE and then a load back to North Platte.

At the Love's Exit 179 I-80

Dave Martin
144" Sprinter