May 2010 locations

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Friday we loaded Quincy IL as routing to Boston Ma takes us thru the house,we are home for the week end,but will have to leave Monday afternoon.
Since starting here at Tri-State,when we get paid this load it will be our 10th paycheck.$49170 for 30500 total miles.For the exact same dates last year,pay was just $35000,although I did more loads last year at this time,my money per mile was almost the same.And by the way,my AC is finally fixed,have almost $2000 in it,but since it works,the money was worth it.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Today, Dubuque Iowa, Ridgetop trkstop Hwy 20 East, its quiet, food here is good, I'm the only one here, maybe 3 18 wheelers, I like it.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Friday we loaded Quincy IL as routing to Boston Ma takes us thru the house,we are home for the week end,but will have to leave Monday afternoon.
Since starting here at Tri-State,when we get paid this load it will be our 10th paycheck.$49170 for 30500 total miles.For the exact same dates last year,pay was just $35000,although I did more loads last year at this time,my money per mile was almost the same.And by the way,my AC is finally fixed,have almost $2000 in it,but since it works,the money was worth it.

You can't put a price on comfort, especially when you spend so much time in your truck:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally got Ole Glory on the front of the house.....I hate ladders....Already got one phone call about how good it looks...
who says people don't pay attention...:D

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Delivered in Groton CT yesterday morning, DH to Frystown, PA Pilot took a nap, got call to pu load to WI that delivers Tuesday morning so hiding out in motel in La Porte IN, will sneak thru Chicago early tomorrow morning hopefully before everyone wakes up and fouls up the road with too much traffic

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I now own shorts made from the material of Ole Glory...:eek:

Wait till you see them..you'll be satuting my fat azzz...*LOL*

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I now own shorts made from the material of Ole Glory...:eek:

Wait till you see them..you'll be satuting my fat azzz...*LOL*

Help me I'm blind!!!! The mental image is just as scary:eek:;)

That's okay I almost never wear shorts, but it was hot yesterday, so I was blinding everyone with my pale white legs. There is a reason I don't wear shorts, my legs are not good to look at.

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
I will be at the temple J late afternoon tomorrow ,awaiting my Atlanta Intl. morning Del.
with some luck , the same company will be waiting 4 me there...

guido4475

Not a Member
Ovm, when you first put those shorts on did you ever intend or expect the amount of attention they have created? LOL.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, that was cold, sir. lol. Finally got done putting the air-ride on the van, and finishing up on everything else.Now it's party time.

Cut down some trees with the chainsaw, cleared out brush, mended some fencing, changed the oil in the Sprinter, the Deere and the push mower, pulled some stumps...darn I ache in every bone...

Going over to Judy's cousins today for a barbique..

Off to Rapid City tomorrow to the dealers...have a "noise" I don't recall hearing before...something might actually be wrong !!*L*

sockhat

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in jackson,ga. Waitin for dispatch to call us with a load. Hope we get out of here early on tues. Warm & humid here. Can imagine what it's like in laredo. Thank the "good lord above" for a/c.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in jackson,ga. Waitin for dispatch to call us with a load. Hope we get out of here early on tues. Warm & humid here. Can imagine what it's like in laredo. Thank the "good lord above" for a/c.

At least Laredo is at least a dry heat most of the time..*LOL*

Greg??? A/C? really? Miss your meds to-day?;)