March @ team Load One

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Not a lot of busy posts yet. 3215 is coming back for our March run.....leaving the sunshine state for the glory of Load One......and we are HUNGREY.....yeah mon! see ya out there and be safe! :bobtail:

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmmmm quiet in here. Seems like the world has shifted to Facebook lately.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Been busy fixing the van from all the winter damage and stupid shippers and then basic maintenance like brakes and oil change.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been busy fixing the van from all the winter damage and stupid shippers.

Just a little while ago unloading, had a hi low driver slam into the back of my Sprinter, didn't notice my bumper Errrr!

I'm sure her blonde hair had nothing to do with it

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just a little while ago unloading, had a hi low driver slam into the back of my Sprinter, didn't notice my bumper Errrr!

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1457543898.308715.jpg

Well another day and another airplane. Back to DTW!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

The first week I had my Sprinter, I was parked at the bottom of the ramp to be unloaded as I was told, and the forklift operator came down the ramp at a rather high rate of speed, and never hit the brakes until after he'd slammed into the rear bumper. Took a sledgehammer to beat it back down. Fortunately, I had the transmission in neutral, the parking brake on, and the weeks were chocked. Otherwise the transmission parking gear would have been gone.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The first week I had my Sprinter, I was parked at the bottom of the ramp to be unloaded as I was told, and the forklift operator came down the ramp at a rather high rate of speed, and never hit the brakes until after he'd slammed into the rear bumper. Took a sledgehammer to beat it back down. Fortunately, I had the transmission in neutral, the parking brake on, and the weeks were chocked. Otherwise the transmission parking gear would have been gone.
I never park at the bottom of the ramp for just that reason.....I always park off to the side and piss them off.

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
So where are the straight trucks and teams? Are you guys sitting or rolling? How is March shapping up for everyone? 3215 has been sitting just outside of Atl since Tuesday morning. All we have been offered has been a short mileage solo sprinter run or two. Guess the sprinters showing in the area don't even want them and those runs can't feed two drivers.........again can't seem to close on the 1 to 2 bid offers we got calls about......arrg! This place has been like a cemetery since last month just after the layover pay change was released. It seems like no one wants to post about any load issues. Would love to hear from you straight truck teams.........whats going on?