March @ team Load One

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Things must be slow today/where I'm at. Got a load offer and it was a nice one but didn't get it.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hang in there. You are number 3 sitter nationwide and still under 36 hours!!! I am pretty sure you will be rolling today!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
3261??? Yes he has it hands down. Looks like he has a note in there that must have a load to Michigan.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And another day.....another airplane. Sadly the gentleman who sold me every tractor for the last 22 years passed away. Off to attend his funeral.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ya, he is do to go home to get Married just havent been able to get him north from Dallas.

Condolences on your friend.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ya, he is do to go home to get Married just havent been able to get him north from Dallas.

Condolences on your friend.

That is a ridiculous reason to limit load options!!! lol. Ok that is actually a pretty good one. I think dollar already snagged one so hopefully he is next!!!

Yeah pretty sad. 80 years old. Had his retirement party two months ago. A week later a stroke. He couldn't swallow so they had to give him a feeding tube. Two weeks ago he said that was it he wanted it out. Man fought to live for 14 days with no food or water. He had a string will. He will be missed. He was truly something.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
That is a ridiculous reason to limit load options!!! lol. Ok that is actually a pretty good one. I think dollar already snagged one so hopefully he is next!!!

Yeah pretty sad. 80 years old. Had his retirement party two months ago. A week later a stroke. He couldn't swallow so they had to give him a feeding tube. Two weeks ago he said that was it he wanted it out. Man fought to live for 14 days with no food or water. He had a string will. He will be missed. He was truly something.

It all works, they moved him to Memphis and from there we are just bringing him here to park. He can catch the train to Chicago and his flight.

Wow, that is really sad. Sorry !!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy weekend all, for those playing in the cold I won't mention that I am spending a couple of days mowing, playing in the flowerbeds and basically enjoying a upper 70's weekend. For those on the road stay safe. Happy weekend all

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Afternoon everyone. Well funeral in Wisconsin over. Heading to my first flight of the day. Off from here to the Truckload Carriers Association conference.