March 2017 this and that.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck up in northern Wisconsin where there's no PFJ's around, so I bought a shower at this really nice big mom and pop truck stop. The price 3 DOLLARS!! Wow what a deal.
58506f039f8efb681e9ce1579c28af45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Abbyland?

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a Planeview truckstop just south of OshKosh , Wi... Driver lounge inside game room through door .... Recliners ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

I always like the food at the dinner at planview. But not much car parking there. Decent semi parking though.

Reactions: ntimevan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stayed at the Plainview Truck Stop several years ago. I delivered in Fond du Lac and had a pickup the nest morning in Oshkosh. It was raining so hard that parts of U.S. 41 were flooded. 41 was flooded under the bridge at the truck stop exit and traffic was detoured up the ramp and back down onto 41. I decided to spend the night at the truck stop. I had to park in the far corner of the car lot which was already partially under water. I was tired but stayed up for an hour or more until a parking spot closer to the pumps opened up. When I left the next morning the truck lot across the street from the car entrance was cover in mud.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stayed at the Plainview Truck Stop several years ago. I delivered in Fond du Lac and had a pickup the nest morning in Oshkosh. It was raining so hard that parts of U.S. 41 were flooded. 41 was flooded under the bridge at the truck stop exit and traffic was detoured up the ramp and back down onto 41. I decided to spend the night at the truck stop. I had to park in the far corner of the car lot which was already partially under water. I was tired but stayed up for an hour or more until a parking spot closer to the pumps opened up. When I left the next morning the truck lot across the street from the car entrance was cover in mud.

On my way to Nashville from Dallas, I saw several farm lands that now looked like lakes.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded yesterday in Van Wert, OH and delivered last night in Emporium, PA...or more appropriately 20 miles west of East Jesus Christ...(Butthole, PA could be another name for it)

Sent from my SM-G930V using EO Forums mobile app
if you have the patience..gotten some nice long loads out of there and St Marys, Ridgeway and Brockway...St Marys is a new Walmart truck friendly...

oh and watch out for the bear....the population has exploded up there in recent years....