March 2017 this and that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I feel bolt and I aren't going to get along very well... just finished arguing that .65 a mile out of Laredo isn't a good deal...
It wasn't a 3 stop load was it ... to Oh. to Iowa to Mn.... because they booked that 2300 mile load to another Bolt driver ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I feel bolt and I aren't going to get along very well... just finished arguing that .65 a mile out of Laredo isn't a good deal...
It wasn't a 3 stop load was it ... to Oh. to Iowa to Mn.... because they booked that 2300 mile load to another Bolt driver ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you
it was to Grand Rapids and i negotiated and got it .. but holy crap!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah you must have taken that sub par load. Been offered that load a few times only to happily turn it down. I won't run for that rate. Hopefully it has gone up.

If this is a rate increase, I'd hate to see the old one

After waiting 1 1/2 days to get to the top, and facing a refusal drop to the bottom, left little choice.

Although had I turned it down, I could have called on a local job I was looking at

7 pages since I got loaded? Geez

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In some ways yes and in others no. If that heavy is coming from two lighter loads then maybe it isn't such a great thing.

If they can take 2 van loads that fit in that truck and stay under 10k, that's a good deal for them, actually probably a really good for the carrier, hope the driver made out on it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
nope not at all...I was relating to fact that everyone accuses them of running heavy...BUT if they are running heavy...like I said..good because they aren't stealing my load....its Coal miner's load....LOL
In some ways yes and in others no. If that heavy is coming from two lighter loads then maybe it isn't such a great thing.
We could kick "what if's " around forever... The possibilities are endless .:)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Booked and loaded out of Atlanta my big whale a whole 189 miles LOL
I think Murray was using artificial worms
earlybird.jpg

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sleep tight Mark! Let's see.. caught up on words with friends, caught up on Facebook, checked in on April (no baby yet), watching Fox News, got a second cup.. will see how long it lasts before my bed beckons me again.. cats still there... they like the warm!