March 2016, where are you going ??

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well.........remember the I just reached 100K post. Last night's drive saw multiple earning lights hit one after another. No failures, just earnings. Brake fluid low, brake failure, lost dash lights and had previously lost AC. Dealer ran it back to a "Chasis Control Module". They are pretty sure that it also sent incorrect signals that toasted the AC system. Warranty? No sorry. Thanks for playing. Pick up a prize on the way out. Advised that additional faults may, (or may not), occur. Can't afford to pick up a load and krap out in the middle of BF Egypt. So, I get 2 days rest mid week and the small town Ford dealer gets $2000.

P.S. - I'm standing because I don't think I can sit for about a week. Ouch!

However, I'm a glass half full guy, so I removed d myself that I am building s solid base of tax deductions.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Follow your load profile..Don't second guess dispatch. :cool:
It depends. At Panther, more often than not, the shipper's paperwork was right. A Load One, more often than not, the QC load information is right.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
It depends. At Panther, more often than not, the shipper's paperwork was right. A Load One, more often than not, the QC load information is right.
Oh I don't doubt that..But every time I try to correct it or advise dispatch only response I get is what does your profile say..Take it there.. So off I go and next thing ya know I trying to get a stop for wrong address..

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh I don't doubt that..But every time I try to correct it or advise dispatch only response I get is what does your profile say..Take it there.. So off I go and next thing ya know I trying to get a stop for wrong address..
Been there done that,

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
Well.........remember the I just reached 100K post. Last night's drive saw multiple earning lights hit one after another. No failures, just earnings. Brake fluid low, brake failure, lost dash lights and had previously lost AC. Dealer ran it back to a "Chasis Control Module". They are pretty sure that it also sent incorrect signals that toasted the AC system. Warranty? No sorry. Thanks for playing. Pick up a prize on the way out. Advised that additional faults may, (or may not), occur. Can't afford to pick up a load and krap out in the middle of BF Egypt. So, I get 2 days rest mid week and the small town Ford dealer gets $2000.

P.S. - I'm standing because I don't think I can sit for about a week. Ouch!

However, I'm a glass half full guy, so I removed d myself that I am building s solid base of tax deductions.

I have 105k not one issue so far...Except oil changes I replaced the 4 tires.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
At the Fulton service center for the night. Deliver my charcoal in the morning tried to tonight but they said no. Had to have the shop force regen my truck because it said I don't wanna to me. The longer I'm with my truck the more weird kinks it has

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Fulton service center for the night. Deliver my charcoal in the morning tried to tonight but they said no. Had to have the shop force regen my truck because it said I don't wanna to me. The longer I'm with my truck the more weird kinks it has
Hmmm I don't think I would have said that! Lol

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning, out of service today, Mrs. Fast went on a buying spree, and today they deliver the new living room furniture. 3 different stores means 3 different deliveries.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
considering Fastmans dilema...
10484035_489339897933246_3981109472255455913_n.jpg