March 2016, where are you going ??

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting here at my consignee waiting to be unloaded. After this I'm going to pick up in pendergrass Georgia to pickup to deliver to Morristown Tennessee to deliver tomorrow. So a real shorty

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
did she get a settlement on the fender bender already?.....
Yes and no, they paid off the car, now they are really gonna make them pay! Feel kinda sorry for the guy... Ok not really since he lied about who caused the accident, Glad there was a witness who also stopped and waited for the police.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a shorty, 40 miles DH to Richmond, IN then delivered to Greenville,OH. Pretty good pay and a straight through.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have breakfast tomorrow at the Blue Ben Diner, it's excellent. Don't be fooled by appearance, it's the food that Kountz!

I will, depending on what they serve for breakfast. Let's hope I'm out of Vermont tomorrow!

Got a load Bennington, VT to Columbus,oh tomorrow! So happy I don't have to sit.

Last edited:
Reactions: artie

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still in Rocky Mount. Maybe good news too, when they got the new BCM module programmed all the error messages went away AND it pointed to a $50 relay that MAY be the culprit in the AC problem which would save me over $500 so they ordered it for tomorrow in hopes that the AC parts they ordered won't be needed. PLUS, they put me up in a Hampton Inn which serves FREE hot dinner, (with free cocktails Murray), and free hot breakfast.

FORD TRANSIT OWNERS, here is the downside: asked them to do a tranny drain & fill. $200 upcharge because you can't get to the pan/filter without disassembeling part of the chasis and suspension. OK, then I switched it to a flush and BG has not come out with an adapter for the fitting, which is one of a kind???

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Spent the last day and a half in Moot's back yard. Parked at a Walmart in the morning after delivery and took a loooong nap. I parked on the fringes of the parking lot just so I don't bother anyone, but, I wasn't there for even 12 hours and cops shine their flashlights in my van. Had to get up and see what the problem was. Good thing that I don't sleep naked like some people.
Anyways, the problem was that someone called them that there was a white van in the parking lot and someone might be in it. For reals? Ugh. First time I've been bothered at a Walmart by police.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Moot

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's becoming more and more common . Kind of surprised for a van though. Anyways .....BEREA , KY to Warren , MI , pick up @ 11 . Those all nighters are never fun .

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting for the night at a rest area about 35 minutes from consignee. Gotta get up at 5:30 to get ready to be at my consignee by 7am. I hate early

Reactions: fastman_1

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
It's becoming more and more common . Kind of surprised for a van though. Anyways .....BEREA , KY to Warren , MI , pick up @ 11 . Those all nighters are never fun .
That's a hitachi load if I ever heard. I bet you're picking up shocks, or brake parts maybe. That factory is stupid I hate it

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spent the last day and a half in Moot's back yard. Parked at a Walmart in the morning after delivery and took a loooong nap. I parked on the fringes of the parking lot just so I don't bother anyone, but, I wasn't there for even 12 hours and cops shine their flashlights in my van. Had to get up and see what the problem was. Good thing that I don't sleep naked like some people.
Anyways, the problem was that someone called them that there was a white van in the parking lot and someone might be in it. For reals? Ugh. First time I've been bothered at a Walmart by police.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Musta been that Moot fella trying to cause a stir in his backyard. Lol.