Managing the EO Open Forum Addiction

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Perhaps you could put a little tag in there for the deleted post, as the subsequent related posts no longer make sense?

And.. do you think the powers that be could let us all in on the secret of who is who around here? Jeez, embarrassing.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I'll take those out. Does sound funny. Person could be real, but they are using the same computer or IP address.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Phil I admire you for your honesty and being able to admit you have an addiction. I wish you the best and hopefully you will return here refreshed. There are some others on here who need to do the same......They know who they are without mentioning names!

DougTravels

Not a Member
My Doc told me to quit cold turkey, and after about a year of nothing but Hot Turkey Dinners and Turkey Pot Pies, for my turkey eating pleasures, I must say I feel much better!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to disappoint some of you but he did this once before and made this big announcement then took off a couple weeks instead of the 6 weeks he said (I think it was 6 weeks).

I also think beside making a good point that everyone needs a rest, I feel this was done........ you can figure it out.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moderation in all things! That's my motto. I don't have an aircard so I grab free wifi where ever I can find it. Kinda like stooping for a cigarette butt with less lipstick.

So let's all do the 12 Step 2 Step and sing along with John Prine:
"There's a hole in daddy's arm where all the bandwidth goes..."

Take it away Jimi:
"E.O. craze all around, don't know if I loaded up or down.
Acting a little funny and I don't know why,
scuse me while I kiss this guy."

Guy? What guy? Help Me! Help me!

Megabytes nipping at my heels. Out on the highway, rollin' a wheelo. Open Forum is a real good feelo.

ARF!

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Here today gone to Maui. I just get mad as hell and feel the need for an opposing opinion.
Perhaps a weakness,but God forbid I'm wasting my addiction time here.This is my venting time,and it comes and goes.