Makes me disgusted to be an american sometimes

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
This country is sucha peice of crap.. us security private contractors DynoCorp. Have been exposed in child trafficking.makes me sick to my stomach how evil our govt is read the cable on wiki leaks. Website.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This country is sucha peice of crap.. us security private contractors DynoCorp. Have been exposed in child trafficking.makes me sick to my stomach how evil our govt is read the cable on wiki leaks. Website.

Where is your source for this information?

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter

You'd certainly think they woulda left some kinda clue. All I seen is this:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=121

But I guess the freight world wouldn't be all that troubled if one discouraged American decides to move to Mexico. All that "sickness" could be blamed from somthing else

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter

wiki leaks has cable that was leaked with the official documents. and also as 14 said conspiracyplanet always has the best info or go to youtube type in alex jones and listen to his radio show... its the best show for real news and keep you up to date with the truth.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Big difference between country and government. Like the bumper sticker says: I love my country, but I fear my government.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Yes should have worded it different....our govt is sucha peice of crap for letting this go on in our country..:)

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I guess I will stay in America. Stay tuned, the whole world is a sicko if u look closely. Just find ur nitche and tolerate the sickness. Well thats my 2 cents worth. I think Rev is in a good place, its always summer.:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Could move to Mexico and join in all the child sex traffic business there.

Evil is not limited to the United States. Shoot, we don't even make the first cut!

We need to clean up our act to be sure but we are far
from being the worst offenders.

Anyone who is convicted of this sort of thing should be shot. Those who protect it should be as well.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had taste of the good USA yesterday..out at my sis in laws ranch with whole crew her 6 kids and grandchildren..after dinner all went out even the little guys and teen girls....SKEET shooting! These kids were great shots with a shotgun!...even the 12yr olds could hit that darn thing...LOL...America is well protected with this family around...as I was looking around all these husband and wives and the little ones..cheering and some instructions...everyone participated...even grandma and JuJu...:D

One scene was the teen gals hold the rifle like a scene out of Bonnie and Clyde..LOL

greg334

Veteran Expediter

Well I don't see why you would be disgusted over this when we have had human trafficking going on with our open border for the past 20 years and DHS is not just allowing it to happen but with the help of the DoJ go after states who want to stop a lot of the BS and the open border.

I have a suggestion, stop reading stuff like this and start taking a stand on the issue if you are that disgusted. Start with fighting for a closed border and forcing the feds to do their job here and not worry about Iraq, Iran or where ever.

moose

Veteran Expediter
But it's not happening here...
it used to,
then we stopped it by spending 240 million dollar (& counting) on a worthless program called the 1st observer,
and mandating trucking be a part of it.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Haha one of my friends bonnie n clide are his. Great great great grand parents pretty cool

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Doubt that as they didn't have any kids. LOL
his dad is an old retired trucker and welder and pro budwierser drinker and has told me story after story about his grand parents told them the same stories very interesting told me a bunch of stuff that you didnt ever hear about might not of been grandparents but great great great something in there family ha