Make it funny and win a $50 TA Card

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Let's have some fun here! It's an Expediter's Life has been a feature in our magazine for 8 years!

Fill in the caption and if we use it for the next issue of Expedite NOW Magazine - you'll win a $50 TA card!

CARTOON1-color.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Oh, great. Another expedite carrier owner who's never been an expediter.

moose

Veteran Expediter
"i did not know that expediters trucks comes with a balloon payment" or "guess it's balloon payment day"
"well, there's always a good year somewhere"
"demm new owner full of hot air"

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
Grand opening and closing just like a small town's population...written in chalk on both sides if the same sign!

MissKat

Expert Expediter
"Geez, Helen, while we was on that long load to Califoney and waiting 4 days to get out of there, Bob went and sold the company"

or..."Pooh, babe, looks like we gotta change the logos on the truck agin."

MissKat

Expert Expediter
and the last one....

"hurry up and check to see if our Direct deposit was made this week, honey!":cool:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
He's paying vans $2.00 a mile.
That's why we only gave him a month to month lease.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
"Errrm, why didn't we have a good year too?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Ummmm.......Why all the NEGATIVE postings??

Quite sure to get that $50 Gift Card.....Lawrence is going to want to hear some POSITIVE captions to publish with this cartoon. :p

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hey, what's that driver doing up there? Oh never mind its the Good Year blimp. (Disclaimer I am fat so I can make fat jokes.)

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"The Goodyear Blimp is a great start, but a strike is still necessary to achieve our goals."

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
"Isnt that feller in the blue hat John Petrus? Didnt the Judge tell him to stay away from little boys, balloons, and anything to do with Expedtin"

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

Last edited: