looking to buy a cargo van

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I bought 7 of them from vendors on eBay, the service was fast for 6 of the 7 and 4 had free shipping.

guido4475

Not a Member
The only thing that worries me about the Fumoto valve is that my drain plug is on the bottom of the pan.So I worry if I cannot avoid running over an object on the road,It may get snapped of in the process, and.....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yep I bought seven.

1 - frieghtliner fl70

2 - dodge caravan

3 - Ford Mustang engined wife's car

4 - dodge ram ISB cummins

5 - soon to have sprinter.

6 - PT cruiser

7 - Kubota reefer engine

Yep seven.

They save me a lot of money and time, so over the multiple oil changes and not worrying about the three that are serviced by dealers, at $22 a pop, it seems to be a good investment.

If I don't use one, I can sell it.

Do you only buy one light bulb at a time?

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Yep I bought seven.

1 - frieghtliner fl70

2 - dodge caravan

3 - Ford Mustang engined wife's car

4 - dodge ram ISB cummins

5 - soon to have sprinter.

6 - PT cruiser

7 - Kubota reefer engine

Yep seven.

They save me a lot of money and time, so over the multiple oil changes and not worrying about the three that are serviced by dealers, at $22 a pop, it seems to be a good investment.

If I don't use one, I can sell it.

Do you only buy one light bulb at a time?

Ok thought maybe you were gonna start your own traveling retail outlet for those drain valves as you stopped at truck stops,warehouses, etc

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I got mine here: fumoto oil drian valves

The Sprinter needs an F-106 or F-106N (nipple).

Guido: The only thing that worries me about the Fumoto valve is that my drain plug is on the bottom of the pan.So I worry if I cannot avoid running over an object on the road,It may get snapped of in the process, and.....

Unless you have extremely low clearance and run over a fixed or some very heavy object, it's highly unlikely that it'll snap off. It only sticks out a half inch, one inch for the one with the nipple, and it's not going to snap off very easily in any case. Certainly running over a gator won't do it. Running over a transmission sitting in the middle of the road would, tho.