looking for new company

Status
Not open for further replies.

truckerjenn

Rookie Expediter
I am currently running for an expedite company. And the owner that I currently work is looking for another company, due to the fact the current company is not running us like she would like. and they have also dropped our rate and our deadhead mile have gone up instead of going done. would like some suggestion on companies that people have been lucky with

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
Stay away from the large companies. Some hire more drivers than they need and you will be babysitting a van/truck.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am currently running for an expedite company. And the owner that I currently work is looking for another company, due to the fact the current company is not running us like she would like. and they have also dropped our rate and our deadhead mile have gone up instead of going done. would like some suggestion on companies that people have been lucky with

Was that you I talked to in the resturant at the TA in Monroe?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rocketman told Me that Ovm had told him that Guido had told him that Load 1 now has a few openings in the sprinter division. .........:p.......Lmao

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Carriers that people have been lucky with:
Panther
FedEx
Load One
TriState
Express One
Bolt
Nations Express
Landstar
C&M

PS A list of carriers people have been unlucky with would be identical.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Carriers that people have been lucky with:
Panther
FedEx
Load One
TriState
Express One
Bolt
Nations Express
Landstar
C&M

PS A list of carriers people have been unlucky with would be identical.

Kinda like a box of chocolates isn't it?

images

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I see more of the bigger named expedite company vans sitting more than anyone else.

That's because there's more of them, duh.

I think it would be more surprising to pull into a truck stop and see one Panther van, one Tri-State van, one Express-1 van, and seventeen Bubba Expedite vans.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's because there's more of them, duh.

I think it would be more surprising to pull into a truck stop and see one Panther van, one Tri-State van, one Express-1 van, and seventeen Bubba Expedite vans.

I nominate Turtle for EO President. ......Lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I nominate you for court jester.

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Hey, thats alright with me, I could always put that extra income away towards retirement. .....besides having a little fun is alot better than getting mixed up in that crapshoot going on in the soapbox........geez......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.