Load1 June chatter

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
In an effort to further destabilize the country, I have decided to vote next election. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Okay, here it comes.....lol

Get the buckets or bags out, whatever youre receptacle of choice.....

The pom-poms are coming out....

I had the best week last week of the whole year so far. Thank you, God, Larry Stunson and the bidding team, for blessing me with this load !! It was perfect. Lightweight, and plenty of time to do it, to where I can actually enjoy the trip, and the pay was above average. I was literally speechless when I got the call and Larry was telling me about it.Still am, actually.Strange how things work out for the better in the long run.

It is so easy for some of us to become so depressed or in a bad mood or whatever when things become slow: I am very guilty of that myself. This is something I need and will work on.During the run I was thinking how I actually was thinking while sitting for days at a time, instead of trying to be more positive and have more faith, both in dispatch, the bidding team, and most importantly, God.

A lesson well learned.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Hey, all the penske trucks are gone now...is it my turn yet?
...and that doesn't translate to .85cpm either. :p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Okay, here it comes.....lol

Get the buckets or bags out, whatever youre receptacle of choice.....

The pom-poms are coming out....

I had the best week last week of the whole year so far. Thank you, God, Larry Stunson and the bidding team, for blessing me with this load !! It was perfect. Lightweight, and plenty of time to do it, to where I can actually enjoy the trip, and the pay was above average. I was literally speechless when I got the call and Larry was telling me about it.Still am, actually.Strange how things work out for the better in the long run.

It is so easy for some of us to become so depressed or in a bad mood or whatever when things become slow: I am very guilty of that myself. This is something I need and will work on.During the run I was thinking how I actually was thinking while sitting for days at a time, instead of trying to be more positive and have more faith, both in dispatch, the bidding team, and most importantly, God.

A lesson well learned.
Ken told me he was proud of you..:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
that rite there is why i try not to complain. really have nothing to complain about. my choices are my choice, no fault except my own. ya we have some problems but i have faith in the grander plan. so, be diligent, be prepared, be patient and have faith.

guido4475

Not a Member
Ken told me he was proud of you..:)

I put myself into OVM mode by being sneaky on him, not telling him that I was loaded and coming to the yard before him.....he-he-he-he...lol....I guess it all worked out for the best...Turning the tables on the guy was pretty fun, actually...he has a very colorful vocabulary when mad....lol..

guido4475

Not a Member
Cincinnati to Montana

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Give me a home, where the buffalo roam......Montana....where the men are men and the buffalo are nervous.....lol....isn't that where Brokeback moutain was filmed???....lol...be careful, Todd....lol

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Give me a home, where the buffalo roam......Montana....where the men are men and the buffalo are nervous.....lol....isn't that where Brokeback moutain was filmed???....lol...be careful, Todd....lol

Todd was a stand in in that movie. :eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
Todd was a stand in in that movie. :eek:

That's just plain wrong!!! lol.... I can't quit you!!!! lol..

By the way, Scott, can I have my copy of that movie back??? You've only had it a year now...lol...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
That's just plain wrong!!! lol.... I can't quit you!!!! lol..

By the way, Scott, can I have my copy of that movie back??? You've only had it a year now...lol...

Sure can, I'm finished with my gov't study on what makes homos tick. ;)

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Great comeback! lol....time for the expeditors nap....

So you are implying that you are going to your bunk to dream of the the above pictured sheep? You sir, are twisted! :D