Load1 June chatter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
good morning and I hope it's warmer at the yard...my gosh it's 46 degrees here and I had to turn the heat on again! :(

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Haw River, NC. I've got a pickup at 14:00 that delivers in the Chicago area Monday AM.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
On the phone with Guido...he's a happy camper today! Sermon...tba :D

Headed home....got some stuff to do.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well was a busy end to the week (if it's over haha). Shorty in Michigan, pre-dispatched to NJ oh joy, pre-dispatched to JFK, NY Douple Joy with a 3 hr delay then off to NC. While in route to NC attempt made to pre-dispatch again but didn't get it. I have not been or attempted to be pre-dispatched this much since I don't remember. Was this a fluke thing, or is dispatch looking ahead more now :confused: :cool:

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes it is. I wonder how many people have their Monthly Maintenance Reports ready to go. Mine's already e-mailed in to Angie. Woot.

I never really understand why it is so difficult for some to send in either a maintenance report or bol on time to begin with. Dad always told me the load isn't done until all required paperwork is done. Especially in a van. We have so little paperwork to do compared to a straight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everybody is wired a little different.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I never really understand why it is so difficult for some to send in either a maintenance report or bol on time to begin with. Dad always told me the load isn't done until all required paperwork is done. Especially in a van. We have so little paperwork to do compared to a straight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app
I always send mine in late. That way I know it goes through the system immediately...since the rush is over :D :thumbup:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Still having QC problems here. Does anyone have problems with there touch screen freezing up? Whats the best way to reset it?

sent from my Galaxy Tab2