Load One rolling strong in Sept!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At home in Lake City, FL. We didn't have any major damage but I did get a call from my wife Tuesday morning telling me she needed me home. No power and our generator wasn't working right. I was in North Georgia and found an Ace hardware that was getting a shipment of generators around noon. I bought one and headed home. It took almost 11 hours to drive 333 miles. I-
75 was stop and go and bumper to bumper the whole way. Once I was on my way my wife called to tell me power was on. Oh well, we have a brand new one for the next time. Everyone we know around the state made it through the storm well. We were very lucky this time.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got back in service yesterday and got my load off this morning. No damage was done. Saturday and Sunday the Weather Channel was reporting 30 to 40 mph winds with a gust of 70 mph.

So Saturday after I got home the van got top off. I decided I wasn't going to get caught with my pants down so I filled up my generator set up and cans around the house. In all I had over 40 gallons of gas and didnt have to use any of it, LOL.

I also want to say Thank You to John and Load One for the driver appreciation. I wish I was there to see and enjoy it. Just knowing that a company does this and truly appreciate the drivers and employees makes it worth working for!

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Best Pass question?
For those of us that don't get to Taylor very often is it possible to have it shipped to our home?

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Possibly. We will wait and see how distribution goes the next few weeks. Really like to avoid that expense as we are already putting out a lot of money on this project.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Gourmet lunch boxes available today Noon till 4!

In case you missed yesterdays winners:

PILOT

Andy Brewer
Cola Krause
Eugene Renaker

TIM HORTONS

Torey Alexander
Michael Drake
Benjamin Holbrook

Reactions: DollarSign

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought Turtles hatch not birth. Happy belated Hatchling day.

a5363a111d108f76cfebe8ee7a4b5d32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums