Load boards

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I took an empty move to Coupeville, Washington, and when I put it in my GPS, it told me to contact the Washington Ferry System to see when the ferry runs. :eek:

I just went close to it on the mainland. Does anyone know how close you have to get to get paid for an empty move? I have called and asked, and gotten multiple answers.

While I am asking I might as well ask this...
Can I put two empty moves on one pro bill?

I am new here. Can you tell?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I took an empty move to Coupeville, Washington, and when I put it in my GPS, it told me to contact the Washington Ferry System to see when the ferry runs. :eek:

I just went close to it on the mainland. Does anyone know how close you have to get to get paid for an empty move? I have called and asked, and gotten multiple answers.

While I am asking I might as well ask this...
Can I put two empty moves on one pro bill?

I am new here. Can you tell?

Panther will prorate the empty move. I don't know where Coupeville is, but if it involves a ferry I would assume it is in the Sound. So if you pull up short, say southeast of Seattle, that would be the mileage you get paid. Not the full fare to Coupeville.

Multiple answers from a single question? The Cat does have two heads Dave!

I have never put 2 empty moves or 2 deadheads on the same pro. But I have carried them over to another unrelated pro and have been paid.

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
Panther will prorate the empty move. I don't know where Coupeville is, but if it involves a ferry I would assume it is in the Sound. So if you pull up short, say southeast of Seattle, that would be the mileage you get paid. Not the full fare to Coupeville.

Multiple answers from a single question? The Cat does have two heads Dave!

I have never put 2 empty moves or 2 deadheads on the same pro. But I have carried them over to another unrelated pro and have been paid.

Thanks for the answer. I wish I was south east of Seattle at the free shower place. Unfortunately that would cost me that coveted first place position as it is a different board.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Amazing! They cut Washington up into 6 boards and managed to get Seattle and Tacoma on separate boards.

Are any vans showing on the, tthte thht the Cinebar board? Sorry, I was laughing. For some reason Coupeville and Cinebar would not be toward the top of my list if asked to name cities in Washington. But the town of George would be on that list. And so would Ellensburg because it is by George I say!

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
Amazing! They cut Washington up into 6 boards and managed to get Seattle and Tacoma on separate boards.

Are any vans showing on the, tthte thht the Cinebar board? Sorry, I was laughing. For some reason Coupeville and Cinebar would not be toward the top of my list if asked to name cities in Washington. But the town of George would be on that list. And so would Ellensburg because it is by George I say!

Ha yeah, there was a van in Cinebar, but it moved to the Island with me. I am not really on the island, and the other van was probably in Tacoma at the J.

The J in Ellensburg is different than any I have seen so far. Haven't been to George, but I am thinking of going to Martha for breakfast. Or is that Donna's?