Laundry

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nobody has pretty feet. There are two types of feet in the world, ugly and UGLY. As an aside, there are two types of people in the world, those that admit they pick their nose, and liars. :)

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Actually, there are three(3) kinds of people in the world:
1. Those that make things happen.

2. Those that watch things happen.

3. Those that wonder what happened.

:+ :+

are12

Expert Expediter
Is someone in Elite Services as qualified to answer as White Glove in FedEx??

If so, here is my answer:

I don't care what the outside of the washer looks like but if the inside is clean, my clothes go in it. That goes for the dryers too.:+ :+

And if I should happen to wash something that is unusually dirty, I always wipe the washer down when I am done.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wow you just proved it!! Elite services is very qualified to reply to this question.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This thread turned out to be a lot of fun and sure proved we have a great sense of humor!

are12

Expert Expediter
Jim said they could always take their clothes to a creek, like they did in the old days, and beat them off a rock. The only downside to this, there might be a lowly truck driver p**ing in the stream above!:p :p

G

Sorry about taking so long to reply; but, sometimes I just don't want to mess with the computer. I knew when I posted my question that someone would take umbridge with my white glove and surface statement. This is why I post very little on this site. Now, please let me apologize to everyone whose feelings I hurt and please let me explain my statement. The only reason I mentioned white glove was that when I have an unusual question and I ask a white glove driver I get an answer and surface usually just shrugs and says..."I dunno." Now, Please, Please, Please don't get upset at me again...I am not slamming one against another, and I promise that I will stay quiet from now on.
PS...I will not say whether we are white glove or not.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
> I knew when I posted
>my question that someone would take umbridge with my white
>glove and surface statement.

WHICH IS APARENTLY WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO.

This is why I post very little
>on this site.

AND THAT IS PROBABLY A GOOD THING

Now, please let me apologize to everyone
>whose feelings I hurt and please let me explain my
>statement. The only reason I mentioned white glove was that
>when I have an unusual question and I ask a white glove
>driver I get an answer and surface usually just shrugs and
>says..."I dunno." Now, Please, Please, Please don't get
>upset at me again...I am not slamming one against another,
>and I promise that I will stay quiet from now on.
>PS...I will not say whether we are white glove or not.

YOU APOLOGIZE AND THEN TURN AROUND AND MAKE ANOTHER IDIOTIC STATEMENT CONCERNING THE SURFACE FLEET?

THAT IS JUST SO WRONG,I REALLY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE THAT I JUST DUNNO.(SHRUGS)DD.

P.S. sorry for the caps,I just wanted to make sure my statements were seperated from the posters.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know, I thought you were just having a little fun and it seemed like everyone else was, too. But, it appears you really are some kind of elitist. Do you guys have, like, special bars and crap like that that you go to?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I've long heard rumors that there exists within the white glove fleet a group of drivers that think of themselves as so elite that they wear epilets on their shoulders!! Maybe drbna is one of those.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
drbna, do the lowly surface people have to use the washer in the lean-to in the far corner of the lot marked for "Surface People Only"?

are12

Expert Expediter
drbna,

I don't think you really hurt anyone's feelings, we were just poking fun.:+ :+

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
The GPS in my truck will locate one, with a phone #. But Terry has the best advice, and also at the nicer locations they have a shuttle bus for ya so pick me up and Taxi me over there by the way lets go by the bank, the grocery store, and everythiing else I need along the way.

Remember a TIP as well, and maybee somehting in a bottle.