June Locations .....

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Apple Grove, WV. Debating weather I want to stay out this weekend or go home. Man is it hot this week!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Sitting outside Wash DC already 95 and muggggy before 12 noon hope someone calls with freight soon so can get going and run the air condoning. Might just start heading home soon?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just finished chaining down a vehicle and box at Camp Shelby and it is HOT.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Just got through throwing 1700 cases of fireworks into a storage building. It's only 104 degrees. Now drinking Gatorade and sitting in the living room crying over the Sup/Courts rulling. The devil sure has a lot of power. Anyway all this in Sunny S/Carolina.

No wonder I can't find help. Still kicking @64.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Rainbow City AL will be heading to Laredo then hopefully get out of there Sunday or Monday.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Sitting and relaxing in South Lake Tahoe,Ca...life may not get much better than this....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
had 3!!! canceled loads today. (one was too cheap, 2 OD's)
now Loaded in Harrisburg for a Mon. Morning in Dayton, O.H,
where to take a 34 when i get there ???

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Went from boston to buffalo ,rochester to fayetteville now home. Going to waterloo ny for 4th of july putting the harley in the truck so the wife and I can ride out there. we will be at the petro there

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Boy was I lucky, my final load of the week brought me right back home to Monroe, MI. No sitting in the heat for me this weekend, I will be sitting in central air watching movies on my big screen. For all you that didn't get so lucky, make lots of money, drink plenty of water and be safe out there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Relaxing at home in Decatur, Alabama. First time home after our first 7 weeks on the road and 21,714 miles later. Wife and I both love this way of life and hope to be able to continue for years to come if good Lord's willing

Kristi

Active Expediter
Sitting at the TA in Laredo. There's a good storm coming in so the breeze running through the truck is a nice change. It actually feels like spring weather.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums