June Locations .....

vazauto

Active Expediter
Hello all,
Soon to to be out on the road with the fine people on this forum. I was looking into FedEx they told me that a solo cv can only gross 65000 a year. Does that make sound correct? What do do you all thing?

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a warm day in Ia. the corn can grow 6 inches !!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hello all,
Soon to to be out on the road with the fine people on this forum. I was looking into FedEx they told me that a solo cv can only gross 65000 a year. Does that make sound correct? What do do you all thing?

That sounds about right keeping in mind you will end up taking home a third of that.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Monty

Expert Expediter
Still at home ....... potential buyer coming to see the van tomorrow ..... I may be RETIRED by Friday!

vazauto

Active Expediter
If my math is correct - take home after expenses is 22,000 annually?:(

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
still at home ....... Potential buyer coming to see the van tomorrow ..... I may be retired by friday!
i find this very ironic, cause i will find out buy friday if i retire from the pizza biz, then i will be hitting the road again with all the fine folks who drive for a living.

Btw--good luck on the sale

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If my math is correct - take home after expenses is 22,000 annually?:(

Correct, as long as you don't have bad luck with breakdowns or end up with a bad company.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
TA Monroe after dropping a load up here from NC, which was a fairly quick turnaround after taking a load down from Vandalia OH. Some chow and then nap-time!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at Hoekstra in Grand Rapids waiting for them to fix the Sprinter. Roadtime is here ahead of me....hope I get outta here soon since I gotta get back to the yard and find out if there is a driver going into my cargo van or not. I finally got the A/C fixed on it so it's ready to roll. Had the ball joints checked out and they're ok also.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bosselman Pilot, Grand Island, NE. I expect the deluge of load offers to begin any time now. Any time...

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
drove from nashville to concord n.h. sitting at the irving looking for a better place