June Locations .....

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
No one picks up expedited freight in my town Pilgrim .... unless they buy coffee at the Waffle House! ;)

Ha! Well next time I pick up there, I'll try to remember to send you a note first to see if you're available for a cup, on me.

The Awful Waffle has the best poached eggs, too.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM ,,,, you should move to the Do Not Pet Area .......

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Might want to ponder that for awhile.

DUDE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR BEEF IS WITH JOHN CLARK BUT HE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME KEPT ALL OF HIS PROMISES AND IS KEEPING ME BUSY ALL THE OTHER DIVERS SEEM TO BE HAPPY ALSO I DONT HAVE QUALCOM I DONT PAY FOR TRIP PACS, IFTA, OR CARGO INS AND PAYS DEADHEAD EVEN IF ITS TO GET ME INTO A BETTER FREIGHT LANE. i JUST WANT TO BE A ASSET TO HIS COMPANY. OH AND ANYONE WHO RIDES AN H.D. ULTRA CANT BE BAD ONLY IN THE GOOD WAY

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
DUDE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR BEEF IS WITH JOHN CLARK BUT HE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME KEPT ALL OF HIS PROMISES AND IS KEEPING ME BUSY ALL THE OTHER DIVERS SEEM TO BE HAPPY ALSO I DONT HAVE QUALCOM I DONT PAY FOR TRIP PACS, IFTA, OR CARGO INS AND PAYS DEADHEAD EVEN IF ITS TO GET ME INTO A BETTER FREIGHT LANE. i JUST WANT TO BE A ASSET TO HIS COMPANY. OH AND ANYONE WHO RIDES AN H.D. ULTRA CANT BE BAD ONLY IN THE GOOD WAY

And you're yelling why?

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
There's a truckstop in Bow, which is not far south of Concord on 3. The restaurant is very nice. And the showers are free.

And the TA over near Portsmouth, which is a pretty good area to be sitting, close to Maine and an hour from the north side of Boston.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
niles,mi. to chattanooga, 6am. drop. get the snacks and go juice ready. been getting a few sunset to sunrise runs lately.i like them because you get through the cities without the heavy traffic and faster through the barrel obstacle courses.:cool:

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Grand junction, CO to Atlanta, Atlanta to Reno for Monday.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
I-71; Sunbury OH at the J. Been a decent week so far, all things considered, and some very pleasant drives, both night and day.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo, then DH home to McKinney tx to start vacation till the 10 th of July. Orlando with a niece and her friend. Going to the Landstar all star weekend.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Hiding under shade tree in Georgia waiting to load for Wash DC. Then have to decide run empty home or move somewhere else and hope for some freight Monday?

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Hiding under shade tree in Georgia waiting to load for Wash DC. Then have to decide run empty home or move somewhere else and hope for some freight Monday?

Yep, if you drive a lot, you start paying attention to good shade and where it is, whether at the side of a building, under a nice sized tree, even beside a semi-trailer, and how much of your vehicle you can get into that shade for how long.

I worked at a variety of places in southern AZ over the years. It cracked me up to no end to see parking lots with all available spaces taken around even the smallest of trees. I mean mere saplings, some of them, only seven-eight feet tall with fairly anemic and leafless branches, casting shadows the shape of a toothbrush. If there was any glimps of shade to be had throughout the day, the owners of those cars wanted it.

I've been contemplating a lightweight portable shade rig with muslin or rip-stop nylon and PVC or aluminum to provide temporary shade for my van, or at least for the side of it like an awning. Would be more for vancamping then for truck-stops, but handy in a number of situations.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at the house in McKinney tx heading out tomorrow afternoon heading to Orlando till the 10th of july, Will be at the Landstar's all star weekend july 6th to the 8th. Get to write off the trip

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If nothing good pops by late tomorrow afternoon , then its DH home time , since its only 250 miles north from K C ..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums