June Location

ISLNANA

Seasoned Expediter
after 10 days in beautiful sparks nv.,finally got a load to wi.,after delivering yesterday am had a nice visit at the scale house with D.O.T. then got a load to romeo,mi. now sitting in imlay mi. waiting for the phone to ring!!:):)

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Alas, I didnt get to met and fall in love with any Mexican girls
in El Paso, we got pre-dispatched enroute for an El Paso to Hawthorne Ca run which we dropped Thurs am.
Now we are off from SCAL to KY.
First week in June is a good one.
Oh and Linda threatening my manhood had nothing to with my El Paso non-experience......( he says in a macho voice ):D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
We gonna be here, Jack. Give me a shout!! :D

well i am back in wisc. van has a tranny issue. yes i know there are trans guys everywhere but there aare also a couple other things the shop needs to address from past repairs so i am here.

lets see friday is first friday dowwntown. al the galleries are open and music on the square. sunday the hot rod magazinw power tour is in town to claim main st with their cars again. sb a good time if it does not rain.

sorry joe it looks like i am a no-show. say.....save me some food i can pick up next week if i get that way.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
allrighty gang........... i had to swap my load with another driver..... cuz i didnt have the hours ro run it all the way to NC........ and the other driver i met up with to swap was......... MR SNAPPY ..... heh... lol soo that was cool..
anyways........ i have landed here in Louisville KY off i64 .. at the pilot.... ill be here till.. wellll yall know the drill..... im pooped........ nite nites.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am sitting in the Great Smoky Mountains in Franklin,NC at a Wal*Mart..not exactly the expedite freight meca of North Carolina.the scenery is nice to look at but it would look better with a load on the truck...guess I will head to the Knoxville,Tn area after I get my hours back.. I did get to meet Morning Star at a crossdock In Louisville,Ky last night..always nice to get to meet people from E/O.....the last 2 weeks have been a lot better if I could only stay out of the garage...

indydad11934

Seasoned Expediter
I am back home after a prettty good week with panther. My kids and I are on our way to the Jellystone Campground for the weekend. It will feel good to turn my cellphone off and relax.

termite289

Expert Expediter
well i have found Kentucky as well. im in Georgetown, at one of the pilots, lol. im on the east side, behind two other panthers.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Looks like I'm in Little Rock for the weekend - anybody around?
If not, at least I got the laptop fixed - surfing the net on a cellphone really bites! Takes a whole page to display a tagline.....:(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Layout..tough luck....i ran a shorty from Elyria Oh to N Baltimore and then picked in Upper Sandusky going to Florence SC for the weekend....hate when they mess up a free meal with work....*LOL*

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am sitting in the Great Smoky Mountains in Franklin,NC at a Wal*Mart..not exactly the expedite freight meca of North Carolina.the scenery is nice to look at but it would look better with a load on the truck...guess I will head to the Knoxville,Tn area after I get my hours back.. I did get to meet Morning Star at a crossdock In Louisville,Ky last night..always nice to get to meet people from E/O.....the last 2 weeks have been a lot better if I could only stay out of the garage...

haha. yes it is fun to meet others from the site....... your gonna dh all the way to memphis??? oh wait. thats knoxville... i swear i need my glass's checked
im in south ILL .... right now.. just got done with a load .. now what???

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Cherri, go down to Browns and have a great meal if you are into that old style cooking, if you have never been there I think you will enjoy. It is just about 15 miles south of you on I30