June Location with banter

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Sitting down here in Laredo. Surprisingly not too many people down here.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

guido4475

Not a Member
Sitting just outside of Nashville, Tn, hoping to get moving soon.Had the van alignment done at TAFA in nashville, awesome people!! The alignment was extremely off, explaining why it was so uncontrollable going down the road, even after having it aligned in Detroit less than a month ago.Bad alignment job, 2nd one from this place in Detroit.Determined the shocks were original Ford, so those got replaced as well.What a difference! everything else checks out fine, they said.They are not cheap, but they are real good.The tires were actually riding on the outside edges, causing it to sway side to side real bad.

Called the Airtab guy yesterday, asking what the price was going to be at the expo.He wouldnt give me a straight answer....as if he wanted me to buy them over the phone.How much is the expo price, any body know? I am not sure I will be going, want to work instead.If there is not that much of a difference in price, I will order them directly at $2.75 each, he said I will need close to 70 of them.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Pretty sure we paid $165 at the expo for them. We had plenty and about 10-15 left overs.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Georgetown KY. At the "Toyota Pilot" off I-75...thinkin i might run up to Florence before Isetup the generator and ac.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I am thinking after I drop in Detroit in the morning i need to get the rest of the "stripes done on my van.....also thiinkin someone (Brian) needs to talk with the stripe guy so i can get in tomorrow.. I really do think it needs done for the Expo...:)

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol .... That's John he's always multitasking..... Lol

That was the fastest I have ever washed my truck,took a shower and did laundry all in one place...Thanks John for providing us with such a quality terminal to spend our down time

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After 5 weeks of being out on the road and having the best 5 weeks I have had in 7 Years of Expediting I am taking a week off...Hopefully enjoy a few fireworks and a lot of KY Bourbon and some quality time with my girl....I want to wish my Load 1 Family a safe and Happy 4th !!!...........

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Enjoy a well deserved week off John...

Me, I am home, goin to take a nap...my wife and grandson will be home soo...then for dinner I am going to make a Strawberry / Balsamic Vinaigrette and big a romaine lettuce salad with grape tomatoes, shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese, pickled garlic cloves and grilled chicken breast that are marinating in the pickled garlic marinate right now!!!

Thinkin if I can get the stripe done tomorrow Il go out of service for the long weekend and try and knock out the rest of the inside work on the van....

Well...just got off the phone with Jason the stripe guy...tues after the holiday....so ill make my drop tomorrow in Detroit...go OOS and work on the interior this weekend.....be at Utility 1st thing Tues morning...get the stripes done and go back in service....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
5 out of 8 cabinets hung and the countertop installed...Phew..

JuJu is all flustered with all the cupboard and counter space! LOL...still have a base unit and over the stove cabinet to go...and I think I'll have the micro installed by an expert...darn thing weighs 72 lbs!!!....its huge!!!

Lovin my time off....hahaha

fortwayne

Not a Member
Still empty in Nashville BUT...another espediter finally showed up...but itys a ST, still no CV/Sprinters...Bit at least i had a good converstaion with "Fort Wayne"...It was good to meet and chat with you Greg...:)

Joe just called, asked if I wanted to move or hang...since nashville is normally a pretty decent place, I told him I'd stay till sometime tomorrow and give dispatch another chance to hit it out in the morning.....Then he said that Mr. Elliott told hm to tell me to make sure I put in for more layover...i told hi I hadn't put in for any at all...he said no, listen... John said to do it...:D

Thanks John.....:)

And ditto it was great talking with u too sir.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
What are you doin takin a break and postin on here!?!? Get that over the stove unit in....and whats up with "hiring a pro" to install the micro!?!? :D