June Location with banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Bingo...got a load.....LOL:D

And the plan is coming together..the subfloor is laid and they start tiling after lunch...my counter tops are ready to be picked up along with the rest of the cabinets...and the microwave (over the stove and it's a combo range hood and convection oven) is also in..Now if dispatch will pretty please give Ken that Crystal Lake run for tomorrow......pretty please with ice cream on top???

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Still empty in Nashville BUT...another espediter finally showed up...but itys a ST, still no CV/Sprinters...Bit at least i had a good converstaion with "Fort Wayne"...It was good to meet and chat with you Greg...:)

Joe just called, asked if I wanted to move or hang...since nashville is normally a pretty decent place, I told him I'd stay till sometime tomorrow and give dispatch another chance to hit it out in the morning.....Then he said that Mr. Elliott told hm to tell me to make sure I put in for more layover...i told hi I hadn't put in for any at all...he said no, listen... John said to do it...:D

Thanks John.....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home Depot called today..counter tops are now in...

and Frankie pulled one out of his hat picking in the morning going to Chicago....then POOF....headed home for at least 2 weeks...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Home Depot called today..counter tops are now in...

and Frankie pulled one out of his hat picking in the morning going to Chicago....then POOF....headed home for at least 2 weeks...

And that makes two people very happy...me....and....

guido...*LOL*

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
nearly everyday has been like Christmas for you lately...LOL

Kinda feels that way m'dear! I do have a list of chores to get done this morning...which includes rearranging the deck and putting the new patio furniture up, finish the painting retouching in the kitchen and the normal chores..I'm waiting till it warms up a bit to go outside...it's just above 50 and the wind is pretty cool. Seems to be a 40 degree difference between day and nite here now..tomorrow we'll almost hit that 100 mark for the first time..and the only time this week!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kinda feels that way m'dear! I do have a list of chores to get done this morning...which includes rearranging the deck and putting the new patio furniture up, finish the painting retouching in the kitchen and the normal chores..I'm waiting till it warms up a bit to go outside...it's just above 50 and the wind is pretty cool. Seems to be a 40 degree difference between day and nite here now..tomorrow we'll almost hit that 100 mark for the first time..and the only time this week!
Great..I come home and it hits 100? I know...it is a DRY heat....LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a shorty...Lobelsville TN to Alcoa TN...leaves be in the Knoxville TN area..hopefully something good will come out of there...:)

guido4475

Not a Member
And that makes two people very happy...me....and....

guido...*LOL*

Yes!!!!!! But, it is great to be busy and blessed with awesome loads, even while Kennie is out here running also!! If there is freight to be run,during the holiday weekend, then I will run it, not to sound greedy, but I just want to be out of debt sooooo bad!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
how does the old song go..."oh oH Oh it's magic!!" Dispatch and Chrissy does it again....4 CV's here..Bolt, Landstar, FedEx and Me...I am leavin they are sittin....Just a shorty, but they all add up at the end of the quarter...

Athens TN to Georgetown Ky....and moving closer to the north and home for the Holiday weekend if nothing "large" doesn't come my way before it..
:)