June Location with banter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looked at the map...WHY did I ever run this load?...
I absolutely hate it out here...my list of "I don't wannas" is way too long...
having a bite to eat then hitting the road...heading west..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Looked at the map...WHY did I ever run this load?...
I absolutely hate it out here...my list of "I don't wannas" is way too long...
having a bite to eat then hitting the road...heading west..

Somehow after living out here with the wide open spaces.. makes that east coast look awfully crowded!

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Somehow after living out here with the wide open spaces.. makes that east coast look awfully crowded!

13 million people in 200 miles. That IS crowded! Ugh! Liven on top of each other. It's a comedy act watching the traffic cams during rush hour. Lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
13 million people in 200 miles. That IS crowded! Ugh! Liven on top of each other. It's a comedy act watching the traffic cams during rush hour. Lol

I know..I lived there for some thirty years..don't miss it a bit..*l*

I know there are times you look at Baltimore and then think about Texas........things that make you ponder..:)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a load from Cincy to Monroe NC. Delivered this am, should be sleeping. Thanks dispatch, OVM has some chocolate for ya just ask him next time you see him. Hope he doesn't have it in his back pocket all the way from RI.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved 80 miles sorta WEST....Chicopee Ma...a very nice Wally World..little shade trees....TRUCK friendly Exit 5 off 90....chose of FREE WiFi here....Staples on one side, Panera Bread on the other....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Right around 36 hours empty here in Bama...just don't feel the need to spend the weekend here, so i am taking a nice leisurely drive up to the Nashville area....get there early enough, maybe ill head downtown for some music and food!! :D

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Moved 80 miles sorta WEST....Chicopee Ma...a very nice Wally World..little shade trees....TRUCK friendly Exit 5 off 90....chose of FREE WiFi here....Staples on one side, Panera Bread on the other....
just a tip, I have loaded loaded twice this year 5 minutes from where you are. once for Ford and once for GM.

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Well my Texas travel agents (Joe & Frankie) came through again. Went from McAllen to Laredo and picked up a very well payng load going to KC. Best part is, there were dozens of expediter trucks sitting right there in Laredo. Like a theif in the middle of the night. I came, I got it, I'm gone!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well my Texas travel agents (Joe & Frankie) came through again. Went from McAllen to Laredo and picked up a very well payng load going to KC. Best part is, there were dozens of expediter trucks sitting right there in Laredo. Like a theif in the middle of the night. I came, I got it, I'm gone!!!!
Yep loaded right around the corner from here once as well...went to NC.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dickson TN outside of Nashville..waitin to talk to Maniac and Sindi on XM 166 as they try to drum up talk on Expediting tonight...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all due respect to Mr Fields....I am out of here...I do NOT like the east anymore...I don't give a crap of what loads come out....I can't take it anymore....LOL.....Syracuse bound...I am 1900 miles from home....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
With all due respect to Mr Fields....I am out of here...I do NOT like the east anymore...I don't give a crap of what loads come out....I can't take it anymore....LOL.....Syracuse bound...I am 1900 miles from home....

getting antsy dearheart? those wheels moving yet? :D