June Lampoon:: Locations & More

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IMG_8988.JPG Someone posted this on Facebook as Cali gas prices. Can any of you truckers or expediters verify this? Thank you. I paid $3.35 here in Vegas today.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Someone posted this on Facebook as Cali gas prices. Can any of you truckers or expediters verify this? Thank you. I paid $3.35 here in Vegas today.
I'd call that fake posting and fake news! Most parts of CA gas is just under $4 a gallon. Diesel is at $4 to $4.09 In most parts to as high as $4.15 a gallon. Now where gas is scarce, there are five places in CA that it could be that high. I heard on FBN!

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Someone posted this on Facebook as Cali gas prices. Can any of you truckers or expediters verify this? Thank you. I paid $3.35 here in Vegas today.
I'd call that fake posting and fake news! Most parts of CA gas is just under $4 a gallon. Diesel is at $4 to $4.09 In most parts to as high as $4.15 a gallon. Now where gas is scarce, there are five places in CA that it could be that high. I heard on FBN!

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thank you...that's what I thought. There is so much false info out there it's hard to know what to believe. Hope to get a few more responses to my posted question.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ring, ding, ding, ding...
Booked, loaded.
NM to AZ.
Got my Mr. 4000+ in compensation.
Missed my Mr. 4000 in milage. Direct delivery, I might still make it.
Oh well, you can't have it both ways, even though most do.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laying over in Elmira on after dropping in Listowel. Drove too much empty for load into Illinois now I wont go 130 miles home. Makin a point. Need get green card sick dh Lincoln to.joliet bs

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laying over in Elmira on after dropping in Listowel. Drove too much empty for load into Illinois now I wont go 130 miles home. Makin a point. Need get green card sick dh Lincoln to.joliet bs
Deadhead is for dead people. I am alive, dinosaurs, thank you very much.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya next time I'm not budging from Omaha or goin to kc it's up to them find and win a load from near not try bring Illinois . Florida relocate to Savannah I understand it's In the rate 1.00 us for me for 1000 miles to dh empty 500 nooo never again