June Lampoon:: Locations & More

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and the odometer keeps turning.....1,113,240 miles.....the war wagon is running like a champ...:)
another day at work today.... 1:30 to 9:30 seems I am a closer more times then an opener...;)

works out to $1.23 ALL miles BTW

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: Ragman

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also empty in Laredo, at Bolt lounge. I'll be at McD's at Pilot for coffee in AM, about 7, open for other times and places.
Hooked up to idle-air behind Pilot now in Laredo.. i did stop over at Bolt office about 5 pm , but no old Bolter's that i used to know.. i am sleeping in till about 8 am , then shower time at Pilot.. maybe catch up then

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also empty in Laredo, at Bolt lounge. I'll be at McD's at Pilot for coffee in AM, about 7, open for other times and places.
Met up with NoName at the Bolt Laredo office for great visit.. Pilot and Fly J. Showers were down ( no water) .. so i filled up with gas . And Bam , booked on Load , 1822 pd miles for Monday AM delivery ..
Now headed to pickup.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Loaded...

generic-beer-bottle-3d-model-max.jpg

Fixed it for you.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Met up with NoName at the Bolt Laredo office for great visit.. Pilot and Fly J. Showers were down ( no water) .. so i filled up with gas . And Bam , booked on Load , 1822 pd miles for Monday AM delivery ..
Now headed to pickup.

NoName is a good guy. Whats with the water in Laredo?

Reactions: Noname and ntimevan