June Lampoon:: Locations & More

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cleaned out the gutters today (well most of them for today ;)).

Feels more like a fall day then summer.
Breezy, 55F.

Two big trees decided to dump a crap load of those helicopter seed things and filled up the gutters. Another reason I keep thinking I should get gutter screens, or just take them down. I regret putting them up, but seemed like a good idea at the time. Not many homes in my neighborhood have gutters, should have been a clue :rolleyes:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Cleaned out the gutters today (well most of them for today ;)).

Feels more like a fall day then summer.
Breezy, 55F.

Two big trees decided to dump a crap load of those helicopter seed things and filled up the gutters. Another reason I keep thinking I should get gutter screens, or just take them down. I regret putting them up, but seemed like a good idea at the time. Not many homes in my neighborhood have gutters, should have been a clue :rolleyes:
Roadtime, keep the gutters on the house. It will help with the foundation as long as the water runs away from the house. Yes get gutter guard on the gutters!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Roadtime, keep the gutters on the house. It will help with the foundation as long as the water runs away from the house. Yes get gutter guard on the gutters!

Yeah, the foundation was my main concern and reason why I put them up. With my home already being over 100 years old, I wanted to help it last a little longer ;)

I'll have to look into getting the gutter guards...Again :rolleyes:

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered at Kawasaki in Lincoln not too much here for expedite they say.. off to.pilot Nebraska city for a good nights rest prob Kc Omaha des Moines tough call where to move rather get booked n go always best

Reactions: RoadTime