June Lampoon:: Locations & More

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya next time I'm not budging from Omaha or goin to kc it's up to them find and win a load from near not try bring Illinois . Florida relocate to Savannah I understand it's In the rate 1.00 us for me for 1000 miles to dh empty 500 nooo never again
Even if the 421 mile drive rated 700 us

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya next time I'm not budging from Omaha or goin to kc it's up to them find and win a load from near not try bring Illinois . Florida relocate to Savannah I understand it's In the rate 1.00 us for me for 1000 miles to dh empty 500 nooo never again
Bid where you feel comfortable and making money while doing it. Don't let anybody tell you what the rate should be.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laying over in Elmira on after dropping in Listowel. Drove too much empty for load into Illinois now I wont go 130 miles home. Makin a point. Need get green card sick dh Lincoln to.joliet bs

If you’re sick, go home and recuperate. 130 miles (210 km) is 2 hours and change. What are you looking at: 30 liters@ 1.25? Chump change if you can get well in a comfortable environment.

Whatever you do, get well quick

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Room with a view?

So much for my view. Only Sprinter here with several better spots available and woke up to see this.

IMG_4359.JPG

Now I know why my Carbon monoxide detector went off last night, driver running one of those honda looking 3000? Type Generators. Glad I had my detector, must of been sucking in the fumes through my fan vent. Another reason not to park right next to someone, especially if your going to be running a generator. Glad I got to wake up, can't help but think about that Panther driver that didn't.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
An observation, especially to newer members.
If you have time, at least skim threads on here that by the title may seem of little interest.

Probably less than 1% of our readers run a crossdock.
So why would you read a thread titled Do You Run a Crossdock ?

B O R I N G

We are so good at going off topic, that you never know what to expect.
It makes such a left hand turn by post 3 that no one saw coming.
I imagine 90% will at least get a chuckle.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Room with a view?

So much for my view. Only Sprinter here with several better spots available and woke up to see this.

Now I know why my Carbon monoxide detector went off last night, driver running one of those honda looking 3000? Type Generators. Glad I had my detector, must of been sucking in the fumes through my fan vent. Another reason not to park right next to someone, especially if your going to be running a generator. Glad I got to wake up, can't help but think about that Panther driver that didn't.

And remember to replace those detectors when they reach 5 years old.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Making good time, as there are no other expeditors on the road??
Lol ... kick Wom out of the Recliner...
Actually i just stopped at shippers for an updated shipment ready time and they said its ready now , but paperwork will be about 15 minutes . I thanked them for info and waited in drivers lounge.

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Lol ... kick Wom out of the Recliner...
Actually i just stopped at shippers for an updated shipment ready time and they said its ready now , but paperwork will be about 15 minutes . I thanked them for info and waited in drivers lounge.

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions
We don't own a recliner, so there! ,
I'm laying on the couch

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded this am Owen Sound 421 miles for almost 2 Canadian dollars per to Montreal good thing didnt go home would waste 260 miles or not get this job. Only 73 mi dh to.pick up
With a little patience, eventually things can turn around.