June and load one

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you haven't seen it, this 8th grader delivers an epic graduation speech in the meme of Trump, Obama, Cruz, Clinton and Sanders. Every one of them is spot on.

When I first saw the video I was thinking he was going to turn up on late night TV somewhere. I guess it didn't take long for that to happen...

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good afternoon Load One! Got some much needed sleep last night. Getting ready to watch the race and shower early and off to bed again. Going to be ready for that Mon phone call.

I'm thinking Thurs maybe Fri by noon will/would be the last shipping day. If picking up on Fri that might be delivered on Tue. Any thoughts?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Be nice.....or we'll take Wiki encyclopedia away from you.....lol..
Seriously? Be nice, or... 'here, watch me give you an example of me not being nice!'

Take it away. I don't care. At least when Wiki makes stuff up they provide a verification reference.

guido4475

Not a Member
Guido's truck looks really nice since he's redone it. Everyone has probably seen it but if you haven't here's a pic.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. The way I see it, is that a drivers vehicle is a reflection of the company it is leased to. John could be one of the types who demands vehicles be 5 years or newer. But he isnt. So, in return, I try to keep my vehicle as neat and clean as possible, including mechanical condition. I owe him that much.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang Guido you weren't playing around.
Very nice job! Won't have a problem spotting you

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why do we have to call and beg for a pickup number and contact name? Why are we told to call another office when no one is there?

guido4475

Not a Member
I feel that all possible load info such as that should be included in the Qualcomm load info screen when it is available. Saves so much time. I've noticed an increase in having to call for this info as well. Sometimes it was readily available, sometimes we had to call the customer.

Reactions: jelliott