June and load one

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I got two calls by afternoon. The second one went through. Alittle disappointed in the miles, but the run paid well for all miles. It's a short run, hoping for a long run where I'll be at. Maybe plants will be shipping tomorrow and I'll get a good one.

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
You said there was a repair kit for that. Did you get that done?
Yes. Either that, or replace the head. Not on an engine that has over 500k on it, that I'm planning on replacing anyways, regardless how strong this runs. A head alone is over 2k. One head. A whole engine from Ford complete is 2,500 bucks out the door. Besides, a new, fresh head on an old engine block will put more pressure on the old piston rings, causing it to burn oil, which this one doesn't do. The picture is what they put in the drilled out spark plug hole on the head.

Attachments

• 1467321885884.jpg
    1467321885884.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 28

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I'm home with the family for the holiday. I gotta install my new rooftop while I'm home so I can get rest on the road when it's hot. This past week was rough on me, couldn't get any rest at all. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I'm home with the family for the holiday. I gotta install my new rooftop while I'm home so I can get rest on the road when it's hot. This past week was rough on me, couldn't get any rest at all. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.

Psssssst....its July. :)

Reactions: Turtle